• e36 M3

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • e46 M3

Votes: 1 33.3%
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
King of Rear Clunks
12,903 Posts
I've got a friend with one, but I don't think any of the regulars here, at least, have any.

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
nate328Ci said:

I dunno if 100 posts qualifies, but Bruce from Dallas does

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=185
Regular? Yup. E30 M3? Yup.

I may "only" have 100 posts (now 101), but I have been a frequent poster to the .org since 96 (well before it was .org). Actually Jon and I talked about making a better discussion board, but while I wasn't involved in starting bimmerfest.com this board is the results of those discussions.

Yup, I am a regular around here.

Also, the E30 M3 isn't going anywhere anytime soon....except to the track!

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
nate328Ci said:
Looks great Bruce! :thumbup:

Is the wing adjustable CF?
Yes and no. No, the wing isn't CF. Yes, it is adjustable (4 positions).

It is the OE BMW E3 wing from the Sport Evo. (and $1100+ part) FYI- the front also has the E3 splitter (another pricey piece). Good thing the PO put them on the car. He was trying to make it into a Sport Evo (or as close as you can get with a car that started out as a US spec car.

·
Traffic Surgeon
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bruce said:

Regular? Yup. E30 M3? Yup.

I may "only" have 100 posts (now 101), but I have been a frequent poster to the .org since 96 (well before it was .org). Actually Jon and I talked about making a better discussion board, but while I wasn't involved in starting bimmerfest.com this board is the results of those discussions.

Yup, I am a regular around here.

Also, the E30 M3 isn't going anywhere anytime soon....except to the track!
Nice car! I saw a red, rather immaculate looking e30 on the road yesterday. To my surprise a young kid was driving it... :dunno:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.