BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Whats up everyone! Well I was a 2002 Acura TL Type S owner and just sold my Acura TL-S. I'm now waiting for my 2003 330i to come in. I just want to get an idea how many people are from Long Island and i'm dying to go to a meet together to get some mod ideas.

ALL LONG ISLANDERS SIGN IN!

ALSO, WHERE IN LONG ISLAND ARE YOU GUYS LOCATED?

-Ben-:thumbup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Re: Re: How many people are from Long Island, NY?

Big Al 330i said:


Welcome. What are the specs of your car and what is the build week?
Take a look at my sig:D I'm at status 193 today (10/16)

Where in Long Island?

2003 330i (on order) Bought at Rallye BMW
5 speed
Alpine White
Sports Package
Premium Package
Cold Weather Package
Xenons
DVD Navi
(euro lights waiting to be installed)
(M3 steering wheel waiting to be installed)
(6000k bulbs waiting to be installed)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
142 Posts
Re: Re: Re: How many people are from Long Island, NY?

CarFreak said:


Take a look at my sig:D I'm at status 193 today (10/16)

Where in Long Island?
Sorry. Had sigs off. Just deleted the last post as I saw your posts in the new buyers forum. I'm from Hicksville. I also got mine from Rallye.
 

·
TMS Grand-AM Cup Crew
Joined
·
457 Posts
Bohemia

Got a girlfriend in Bohemia. Drive down each weekend from Boston.
90-84-91-15-295-495
 

·
My TARDIS is a BMW
Joined
·
5,352 Posts
Born in Brooklyn. Grew up in Jericho (but went to Syosset schools). Living in LA since '80.

I go back every now and then. (The last time, I flew in on 9/10/01 :eek: )
 

·
Jegshemash, I like you!
Joined
·
1,236 Posts
i live in Maspeth Queens, but go to college @ SUNY FARMINGDALE on RTE.110.

nice to see all the fellow New Yorkers on here... hope to see u guys at a meet real soon..

Bobby
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
175 Posts
Garden City born and bred, but not for long ...

I drive an elder bimmer, so no new toys for me :) Long Island tends to be bimmer country, so I guess we're all on to something.

Congrats on your new wheels.

jordan
 

·
Astigmatic Visionary
Joined
·
2,802 Posts
Not much use to you currently but I used to spend all my growing summers at our house on Sammis Beach in East Hampton(was not a big deal back then in the sixties).Still have an uncle in Ammagansett. Jordan is right there should be no shortage Of BMW's around,I would suggest looking up and joining the local chapter of the BMWCCA. By the way why do people outside Long Island think Blowfish are poisinous? I grew up eating them,as did everyone else out there,no problems I ever heard of. Congratulations!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
32 Posts
grew up in Farmingdale...lived in NYC for a while...back in farmingdale.

got mine at rallye
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
32 Posts
rich...i think i was his first Euro Delivery
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Nice.......Glad to see some ppl from Long Island. I too bought my car from Rallye BMW. My salesman was Raphael Fernandez. My car should be here in 2 weeks.:eek:
 

·
Here since day one
Joined
·
7,183 Posts
CarFreak said:
Nice.......Glad to see some ppl from Long Island. I too bought my car from Rallye BMW. My salesman was Raphael Fernandez. My car should be here in 2 weeks.:eek:
Is your car on the boat, I just found out today that my car was shipped out on 10/16 and is on the Htn hual triton

One other thing . . . I don't know if I told you this in a PM or if it even matters to you but Rallye now preps their cars somewhere in Port Washington. I told my salesman since I didn't want anyone driving my brand new car to the dealer from the prep center that I wanted to be the one to pick it up and drive it.

he said no problem . . . just a heads up for you if this type of thing matters to you.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Alan F said:


Is your car on the boat, I just found out today that my car was shipped out on 10/16 and is on the Htn hual triton

One other thing . . . I don't know if I told you this in a PM or if it even matters to you but Rallye now preps their cars somewhere in Port Washington. I told my salesman since I didn't want anyone driving my brand new car to the dealer from the prep center that I wanted to be the one to pick it up and drive it.

he said no problem . . . just a heads up for you if this type of thing matters to you.
Thanks for the heads up! I don't want anyone to drive my car. I would even take off the platsic wrap off the seats. My car didn't make it on the 16th, but it should leave anytime soon.
 

·
Here since day one
Joined
·
7,183 Posts
CarFreak said:


Thanks for the headsup! I don't want anyone to drive my car. I would even take off the platsic wrap off the seats. My car didn't make it on the 16th, but it should leave anytime soon.
That's strange how some make it and some don't . . . I was expecting to pick my car up around 11/27 . . . it looks like I'm gonna have it the first week of november . . . it's going REAL fast !!!
 
1 - 20 of 50 Posts
Top