BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts
G

·
So, Paul, if you had just emailed me, we both could have saved a lot of hassle.

I'm still waiting for an email. And I have the other pics and your webpage saved as well.

·
5,820 Posts
TD said:
I'm still waiting for an email. And I have the other pics and your webpage saved as well.
I'm late to this, but from my point of view, this is right up there with Clyde's (?) statistical analysis of Razz's posting schedule.

G

·
johnlew said:

I'm late to this, but from my point of view, this is right up there with Clyde's (?) statistical analysis of Razz's posting schedule.
No, it's different. I am not trying to pretend to know something I do not in order to jokingly take a jab at a humorously hostile member. I am very seriously trying to get this little f*cker to respond to me.

And it was CD-55 not Clyde.

·
Don't worry, be happy
11,616 Posts
Re: Re: Yes TD???

TD said:

Would you like me to start posting personal info about you over there? Full name. Contact info. And the fact that you were the troll impersonating me over there for weeks.

I just want to understand your obsession. No one else posts over there about me except you.

Is it all just because I busted on your lame foglights years ago in a post at the Org? One comment years ago = obsession? Get over it. QUOTE]

::::still wondering why TD doesn't notice the reason people single him out for his horrible and condescending attitude here::::: :rolleyes:

G

·
Re: Re: Re: Yes TD???

Ryan330Ci said:
TD said:

Would you like me to start posting personal info about you over there? Full name. Contact info. And the fact that you were the troll impersonating me over there for weeks.

I just want to understand your obsession. No one else posts over there about me except you.

Is it all just because I busted on your lame foglights years ago in a post at the Org? One comment years ago = obsession? Get over it. QUOTE]

::::still wondering why TD doesn't notice the reason people single him out for his horrible and condescending attitude here::::: :rolleyes:
Okay, bud. Don't you get in the middle of this. There are very few similarities between your absurdly serious "critic" role and this guy.

·
5,820 Posts
TD said:

No, it's different. I am not trying to pretend to know something I do not in order to jokingly take a jab at a humorously hostile member. I am very seriously trying to get this little f*cker to respond to me.

And it was CD-55 not Clyde.
I stand corrected.

·
Don't worry, be happy
11,616 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Yes TD???

TD said:

Okay, bud. Don't you get in the middle of this. There are very few similarities between your absurdly serious "critic" role and this guy.
:dunno:

·
Here since day one
7,183 Posts
GeoTopaz330i said:
Not LI, but Brooklyn....

We should all have a meet sometime soon. I just met with Alan today and he is a great guy with a wonderful family.
His 330ci is sweet looking, but his Topaz 330i will look even nicer. :thumbup:

I'm glad you chose Topaz Alan, told you you'd love it... :D

We definitely need to set something up here guys and gals.
It sure was great meeting Geo also . . . his car is beautiful and I think my 4 yr old son liked it better then me :) Geo was nice enough to let him check it out.
It seems the people who've I've met this this board are all very cool people !!!

Another thing . . . that Nav-tv is really cool and the SMG M3 steering wheel is really wild !! I think those paddles are very cool.

Again, thanks for taking the time to stop by . . . I really appreciated it !!!

·
Seoul Brotha...
32 Posts
TD..... so i e-mailed you.

now what you like?
i wish i had saved the other picture of you in full view with your helmet on... you skinny little bastard... you look like a penis.
your car is now 4 years old and beat up.... go 4 a new one already you cheap f*cker.

41 - 50 of 50 Posts