BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

How much did you contribute to the FEST DRIVE?

• None, didn't and won't

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • 1-10

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • 11-25

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • 26-50

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • 50-100

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • over 100

Votes: 2 5.0%
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
KWiK
223 Posts
You left out an option:

"None of Your Business" :tsk:

·
5,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
KWiK said:
You left out an option:

"None of Your Business" :tsk:
That's easy, just don't answer. These polls are anonymous by nature as are national political polls, etc. Just gives people a nameless, faceless idea of what's happening, to the limited extent that the answers may be true.

·
•••••••
16,117 Posts
I'd be interested to know whether the 'fest coughs up more than the fanatics. :D

My hunch is yes. They have more mods and members, but I bet we have more money and willingness to give it to the board.

I have absolutely nothing to back up that gut feeling. :dunno:

·
The Original Dr. Phil
10,985 Posts
TD said:
Huh.

Honestly, I am surprised by these results.
What do you mean:dunno: Don't tell me you are the lone $100 person:confused:

G

·
johnlew said:
Okay, I am surprised by the single-digit donations. I know that the mindset is that the internet is a big freebie. But damn. This place should be worth a few bucks to you guys.

Worse, now Alan is going to kick up $5 (after all the shit he's put us through) thinking he's doanting right in line with everyone else. He should spring for the entire server himself since his innane threads are what's using up the bandwidth.

·
The Original Dr. Phil
10,985 Posts
atyclb said:

I gave $1000, remember? :bigpimp:

:yikes:
:rolleyes:

Ok Mr. Hundred dollar bill Man;)

·
Don't worry, be happy
11,616 Posts
TD said:

Worse, now Alan is going to kick up $5 (after all the shit he's put us through) thinking he's doanting right in line with everyone else. He should spring for the entire server himself since his innane threads are what's using up the bandwidth.
Dude are you drinking tonight or something? This is unjustifiably harsh, even for the #1 voted prick on bimmerfest.

:rolleyes:

·
OMGWTFBBQ
11,262 Posts
TD said:

Okay, I am surprised by the single-digit donations. I know that the mindset is that the internet is a big freebie. But damn. This place should be worth a few bucks to you guys.
Only 24 people have "voted" at this point, with nearly a third saying that they haven't/won't give anything at all. The 17 givers have probably contributed somewhere near $600 (assuming honest answers and that no one has given and not voted). That's probably not enough for what they want to do, but it goes a pretty decent way.

If all the people with 100+ posts gave $10 each that would be $2000 (as of 0834 EST October 29, 2002 there's exactly 200 people with 100+ posts according to whats available under the "members" link). If the 39 people with 1000+ posts gave $51 each, that would be nearly $2000.

Consider the amount of time of enjoyment you get from a roubd of golf and how much that costs you. Or a DVD. Or a computer/video game. Or a good bottle of wine. Or a useless, tasteless yet still bling mod. What is bimmerfest worth to you?

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.