BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Adolescent On-Call
3,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's the best way to buy / have installed the following accessories: BMW Phone w/voice command, BMW alarm, CD changer.

I want all three, but naturally I DON'T want to pay full price. My car should arrive late Nov., so I can still negotiate this with my salesman. Can I do it myself easily? I have BMWCCA membership.

I'd be really happy to hear other people's experiences, negotiations, deals, etc. Thank you!!

How much did you pay?

·
paddle shifter
931 Posts
Check out Cutter's internet parts or Pacific BMW's internet parts. Do the alarm DIY. It only takes like an hour. About the CD changer/phone... I'm sure there are DIY here or at E46fanatics.com.

·
Adolescent On-Call
3,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the answer.

Yeah, it looks like DIY is the cheapest route. I still might try to work a deal with my BMW center to have it all done in the service dept., but only if I can get them to DISCOUNT everything, labor and parts.

I wonder what other people managed to work out.

Pacific looked reasonable. Next I'll check out Cutter. Thanks again. :thumbup:

·
fahrer
1,387 Posts
I honestly don't recall what the CD changer ran me,
but the alarm was $215, including installation/activation.
(Their price - I didn't haggle.)

·
Registered
5,156 Posts
I got the CD changer from Eurobuyers. I got it about a year ago for $350, and he was the only one who sold it at that price. Now ive seen a few more places that have them for around this price. Ultimate BMW Parts is another

1 - 6 of 6 Posts