BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 06 530I without ride adjustment. I got a set of H&r springs and looking for someone to install them in houston tx. can you guys let me know what it should cost?

·
Sleeper Wagon
729 Posts
Go to tirerack.com, choose the installation tab, plug in your zip code and it will give a list of tire installers near you. Many of these shops will also do springs. Call a few of them to get a price for your area.

I would be more concerned about their experience with H&R springs and BMW's that getting the lowest price - I would rather pay a little more now than a lot more down the road. Your first question might be "do you sell and install H&R springs? If they sell them, it's more likely that they've installed them.

Let us know what you find out.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
true, i do want it done right and thats y i choose a shop in hoouston called lawell motorsports. they do alot of high end car performance and was cheaper then most shops in the area. i'm looking at 500 with alignment. other shops were 800 and 950. they also have done the m5 body kits on 530i's and thats my next move. i keep you guys posted and put up pics.

·
Sleeper Wagon
729 Posts
true, i do want it done right and thats y i choose a shop in hoouston called lawell motorsports. they do alot of high end car performance and was cheaper then most shops in the area. i'm looking at 500 with alignment. other shops were 800 and 950. they also have done the m5 body kits on 530i's and thats my next move. i keep you guys posted and put up pics.
Sounds like you did your research, saved some $$ AND picked the right installer:thumbup:.

Would be interested to know how the car rides with the lowered springs...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts