Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 20 of 138 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HOW MUCH WILL A 2001 BMW 330CI BE WORTH IN 2004 JUNE. WELL SEE I HAVE A 2001 BMW 330CI WITH LEATHER, SP, AND XENONS. I WAS WONDERING HOW MUCH IT WIL BE WORTH IN 2004 JUNE.(JUST GIVE ME ESTIMATES)PLZZ THANKS U GUYSSSS

·
10,856 Posts
Please retype that using lowercase letters.
All caps are rather impolite and very difficult to read.

·
Rest in peace, Coach
9,106 Posts
What are you, a Ci or an M3? :dunno:

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Depends, do you yell at the buyer all the time like your typing would suggest?

"So, what options does it have?"
"SPORT PACKAGE, XENON'S, AND LEATHER. IF YOU WANT YOU CAN TAKE THE CAR FOR A SPIN!!!"

I'd be a little too intimidated to continue discussing the car. :eek:

·
Rest in peace, Coach
9,106 Posts

·
Rest in peace, Coach
9,106 Posts

·
Rest in peace, Coach
9,106 Posts
Mystikal said:

I got AZN pride, somewhat. My last name is Chang, nonetheless. :angel:
That's why Asian rules you man. :thumbup:

Not usually one to "see" ethnic divides, I do live in a heavily Chinese populated area and my wife works in the in-language advertising world, so I'm immersed in my FOBness.

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
The HACK said:

That's why Asian rules you man. :thumbup:

Not usually one to "see" ethnic divides, I do live in a heavily Chinese populated area and my wife works in the in-language advertising world, so I'm immersed in my FOBness.
I live in Toronto, which has an absolutely HUGE asian population. Just ask any 16-24 year old on E46 Fanatics from Toronto. Guaranteed Asian.

Do you speak Mandarin or Cantonese?

·
Rest in peace, Coach
9,106 Posts
Mystikal said:

I live in Toronto, which has an absolutely HUGE asian population. Just ask any 16-24 year old on E46 Fanatics from Toronto. Guaranteed Asian.

Do you speak Mandarin or Cantonese?
I understand Mandarin, speak basic Mandarin and is fluent in Taiwanese. My wife understands Mandarin, speaks basic Mandarin and is fluent in Cantonese.

Unfortunately, neither one of us speak Mandarin as our native tongue, so we have in our household, two Chinese that can't speak Chinese to each other. :(

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
WELL FIRST OF ALL ILL WRITE IN CAP LOCK IN I WANT TO. AND FIRST OF ALL HOW MANY OF YOU HAD A BRAND SPANKING NEW 330CI AT 16 AND A HALF. YAH THOUGHT SOOOO ,, PROLY HALF OF YOU 30 YEAR OLD'D CANT EVEN AFFORD IT. BY THE WAY DONT GIMME SOME BULLSHIT ANSWERS OR CHANGE THE SUBJECT, I WAS PRETTY CLEAR ON MY QUESTION. IF YOU CANT ANSWER THE QUESTION DONT ANSWER AND DONT TEASE..WELL SEE YA L8ER

·
10,856 Posts
BMW330CIM3 said:
WELL FIRST OF ALL ILL WRITE IN CAP LOCK IN I WANT TO. AND FIRST OF ALL HOW MANY OF YOU HAD A BRAND SPANKING NEW 330CI AT 16 AND A HALF. YAH THOUGHT SOOOO ,, PROLY HALF OF YOU 30 YEAR OLD'D CANT EVEN AFFORD IT. BY THE WAY DONT GIMME SOME BULLSHIT ANSWERS OR CHANGE THE SUBJECT, I WAS PRETTY CLEAR ON MY QUESTION. IF YOU CANT ANSWER THE QUESTION DONT ANSWER AND DONT TEASE..WELL SEE YA L8ER
Awww. www.dtmpower.net is where you want to be.

1 - 20 of 138 Posts