BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· David
3,643 Posts
^^^ lol!

I think about the best you could get on a private sell would be $23,000. Very nice looking 7, good luck.

· '12 X5 35d Black-on-Black
1,994 Posts
Thank you for your replies.
I will sell it 23500 tomorrow...

I am thinking of moving to CLS550 or Maserati....
Let us know if you are successful @ that price. It should bring it but dealer's (like always) are low-balling with $16K to $18K figures.

· Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Don't be sarcastic for my choice. I am open to any suggestion.

I am selling it privately. Someone bought a flight ticket to pick it up tomorrow.

Been in the market for more than 1 year of course the asking price has dropped..

I will let you know once it is gone

Thank you

· BIG D BIMMERS
889 Posts
I am selling it privately. Someone bought a flight ticket to pick it up tomorrow.

Been in the market for more than 1 year of course the asking price has dropped..

I will let you know once it is gone

Thank you
So you've been in the market for one of your choices of new cars or your BMW has been on the market for over a year for sale?

· Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Goodbye

Just Sold my car @ 23500.

Originally I bought it @ 30000 3 years ago with CPO warranty
And now I sold it @ 23500

For the time being I fixed Soft door close, Oil leak, Transmission computer replacement, and Oil changes and wiper blade, all under CPO warranty

I feel sad somehow now...but I have enjoyed it much and loved it.
Overall, I would recommend this car to anyone who is interested in Bimmer.

See you all later
I appreciate all your comments and advice. This was a great forum throughout my ownership

BMGG

· BIG D BIMMERS
889 Posts

For the time being I fixed Soft door close, Oil leak, Transmission computer replacement, and Oil changes and wiper blade, all under CPO warranty

See you all later
I appreciate all your comments and advice. This was a great forum throughout my ownership

BMGG
You did good. Best of luck with your new ride!

· David
3,643 Posts

· Banned
252 Posts

See you all later

BMGG
that was a great buy 3 years ago and only 2.5k/year depreciation. What is the new car?

· '12 X5 35d Black-on-Black
1,994 Posts

See you all later

BMGG
Thanks for sharing the selling price but I HAVE to be a bit skeptical because of your "purchase price" statement. CPO '06's three years ago were going for $40K+. I know because I bought one at that time. I also have Manheim auto auction access and at that time the BEST/lowest price for an '06 with under 50K miles (REQUIRED for CPO) was $36K and that was for a basic car without many options that I wasn't interested in and it was NOT CPO. Even with wholesaler information, I ended up buying my "well equipped" '06 750Li for slightly over $40K in April of '09 so..... your purchase price (claim) is not realistic unless you bought it from your brother who sold it to you WAY under market value or if it was a salvage which is not eligible for CPO.

PS - Seems my opinion didn't change over the years. Here's his original thread on buying the car. I still say..."There HAD to be an issue somewhere with that car". If he did did $23,500 for it, I need to ask $27K for mine...TOMORROW.
http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=406466&highlight=

· Registered
12,829 Posts
people mistake I bought the car cpo and I bought the car with cpo warrty remaining. Looks like he got the car privately with remaining cpo coverage, which is awesome annd sold it well too, good job!!:thumbup:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.