BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How much is a resonable amount for a 2002 325i with the following: sp, hk, moonroof, xenons, metallic paint. I currently have this ordered under a lease but my bank has introduced ultra low interest rates and I am thinking about buying it. Let me know what price I should shoot for.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think the price I got was $31,500 but I am not positive, as we talked mostly in the form of mo. payments and the residual value since I was leasing. I am thinking of offering $31K and see what happens, the MSRP is $32,500.

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
DMD said:
I think the price I got was $31,500 but I am not positive, as we talked mostly in the form of mo. payments and the residual value since I was leasing. I am thinking of offering $31K and see what happens, the MSRP is $32,500.
Did you read Edmund's advice on negoiating a car? NEVER EVER EVER tell the guy you are negotiating with 1) you are wanting to lease, 2) "negotiate" by saying "I want to pay $X/month". Did I mention NEVER EVER EVER?

The GOOD news is the contract HAS to say what the purchace price is. Go to Edmunds.com and figure out what the invoice and MSRP is on the car you ordered and go from there.

IMO $1k off a 325 is not a good deal.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.