BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Lost but making good time
3er + 3er + 4er = 10er, Bimmers?!
6,615 Posts
http://www.leatherrepairkits.com/

However...that's tiny and not in a prominent location. I suggest that if you are not handy/patient in an arts-and-crafts sort of way, you either learn to ignore it or pay someone to fix it (which would probably cost well under a hundred bucks). You could easily make that much worse (more noticeable) if you are not very careful and patient. (Did I mention the value of patience?)

·
Registered
577 Posts
I have what looks like a deep light colored scratch approx 2 inches long on my tan seat in my car. I went to 3 auto upholestry shops in Houston to see what they could do. I read on line about dying leather stains. All 3 shops said dye only lasts 6 months and only way to fix it would be to replace the whole seat panel at a cost of $250-$300. They said scratch would eventually wear thru and become a tear and a tear could not be repaired. My point is a shop often sees dollar signs when they see a BMW and figures you can afford to replace rather then repair a small problem. Good luck.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.