BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a crack in my front windshield that will need replacing. How can one remove their European stickers, like the Umweltsplakette (environmental sticker), intact?

I was thinking of trying a razor and hope I can lift the sticker in one or two pieces then stick it to transparent plastic.

At least I still have the car to enjoy as evidenced by this photo from last week:

·
Super Moderator
3,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
But getting a replacement online would not be completely authentic. My current "4" sticker was stuck on when the car was new and used while driving on the streets in Germany.

·
Extended Euro Delivery
3,416 Posts
But getting a replacement online would not be completely authentic. My current "4" sticker was stuck on when the car was new and used while driving on the streets in Germany.
In"lost" mine before I left and paid the fee

·
Using SPF 45
3,672 Posts
True. But your windshield won't be 'authentic' either!

·
Leave gun. Take Canoli.
7,715 Posts
I was happy to get my sticker off the window period. I was hoping they'd take it off at the Performance Center when I took my re-delivery there. When I asked about it they just brought me out some windex and stuff to try and get it off on my own.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.