BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will be taking ED of an 02 330ci and was wondering about what programmable options are for that car. My config:

02 330ci
5 speed
sport
xenon
moonroof

What types of settings are there for me to think about. So far, I've heard about:

Daytime running lights
Pathway (?) lighting
Autodoor locks
Flashing lights? (or is that just with an alarm)
Something about climate control?
What else?

Thanks. Interested in what you guys have chosen and what you would recommend.

Thanks in advance.

Lansing

·
My TARDIS is a BMW
5,352 Posts
Lansing said:
Will be taking ED of an 02 330ci and was wondering about what programmable options are for that car.
What types of settings are there for me to think about. So far, I've heard about:
The dealer should have given you a car & key programmig worksheet. Mine did not, but I found the the following at BMWNation: E46 Car & Key Configuration Options

Mine came with DRL's disabled, interior lighting active, seat/mirror adjustment inactive, and the alarm functions active (as I got the alarm at the the same time). I had them turn on automatic door locking. Still thinking about the others and may have them changed when I go in for the first 15K service.

- howard

·
King of Rear Clunks
12,903 Posts
I looked everything over and it was good the way it was so I left mine alone.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I got them to program the doors to auto-lock and the lights to flash when I lock it. Love both options. Personally, I don't like DRL's.

Oh yeah, I forgot, it was really important for all of my doors to unlock on the first push. Only the driver's door unlocking is really annoying.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.