BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
141 - 155 of 155 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
1) WiFi was killed by BMW shortly after NBT arrived.
2) When you tested it, did you drive the car and allow the door locks to auto lock, and then turn engine off?
3) Do you have 6WA Cluster?
1. Shawn is right, the hardware has been removed from the new head unit, there is no way of activating WiFi short of buying a 3rd party head unit, available from Ebay with or without the WiFi hardware. Thanks but no thanks, I don't need WiFi that bad...I removed the code and I am forgetting about it.

2. Shawn is right, AGAIN :mad: LOL, twas a user error, corrected what I coded wrong and it works like a charm.

3. I confirmed I have 6WA but something has changed in the 2015 F10 and the code is no longer effective so Orange Cluster at night it is :dunno:

·
Registered
27 Posts
I am sorry if this is not the right place to ask this so just let me know if it isn't and I will remove it.

So there is only one thing left that is bothering me and I can't figure out how to fix it. I have Active Cruise Control with Stop and Go, when I turn Cruise Control on and set speed, I have a choice to set the distance between my car and the car ahead. I prefer this setting to be at the shortest distance since the longest is really too long and leaves quite a bit of space between me and the car ahead. My question is, is there a way to make ACC remember my distance setting instead of having to set it up manually after each start-up?

·
Premium Member
46,095 Posts
I am sorry if this is not the right place to ask this so just let me know if it isn't and I will remove it.

So there is only one thing left that is bothering me and I can't figure out how to fix it. I have Active Cruise Control with Stop and Go, when I turn Cruise Control on and set speed, I have a choice to set the distance between my car and the car ahead. I prefer this setting to be at the shortest distance since the longest is really too long and leaves quite a bit of space between me and the car ahead. My question is, is there a way to make ACC remember my distance setting instead of having to set it up manually after each start-up?
Try ICM => LDM_Abstandsstufe_init (aka C_Abstandsstufe_init).

Werte=01 =1 Bar
Werte=02 =2 Bars
Werte=03 =3 Bars
Werte=04= 4 Bars

·
Premium Member
46,095 Posts
Thanks Shawn, this worked like a charm :thumbup:

BTW, is there a way to enable Lane Departure warning at less than 40 MPH?
I'm not sure about that one.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Does anyone know the part number for OEM WIFI antenna? I have an NBT EVO with ID5 and an china antenna, but EVO keep saying that no wifi antenna present when scaning with Rheingold, even if it is working. And I want to install an OEM antenna to get rid of that error.

·
Registered
371 Posts
61 11 9 308 571 - WLAN Aerial

·
Registered
93 Posts
So I tried on my 2015 F06 production date July 2014 and I get the features but cannot check the box.
So seems doesn't work for my as I don't have the hardware needed that at least what my understanding was reading.
Wanted to post my results for others who can't get it to work
If I missed anything please let me know. I followed the instructions on page one of the thread

·
Registered
93 Posts
So I tried on my 2015 F06 production date July 2014 and I get the features but cannot check the box.
So seems doesn't work for my as I don't have the hardware needed that at least what my understanding was reading.
Wanted to post my results for others who can't get it to work
If I missed anything please let me know. I followed the instructions on page one of the thread

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi, I have a F56 Mini JCW. i cannot found WLAN_MODUS. Someone knows something about? Dont work for me.

Tks.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi, I have a F56 Mini JCW. i cannot found WLAN_MODUS. Someone knows something about? Dont work for me.

Tks.

141 - 155 of 155 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.