BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
YES! My order is in for MY07 Silver Grey 550i for 9/25 ED! :thumbup:

Just got my production number and logged into OC for the first time... Hmmm... no production date?!? When will I see production date? Is this something ED center can tell me?

I learned a lot from this forum and got many great ideas from everyone. Now, it's time to map out the iternery.

Thanks for everyone's input.

·
Registered
324 Posts
HOORAY!

From what I understand, the OC is not very reliable. the 800-number and your CA are your best bet for up-to-date information.

·
Travel Fever
2,745 Posts
epoints said:
YES! My order is in for MY07 Silver Grey 550i for 9/25 ED! :thumbup:

Just got my production number and logged into OC for the first time... Hmmm... no production date?!? When will I see production date? Is this something ED center can tell me?

I learned a lot from this forum and got many great ideas from everyone. Now, it's time to map out the iternery.

Thanks for everyone's input.
Call 800-831-1117. It can provide a better information for you. Told by fellow owners and attetsted by myself, OC is inaccurate. I am picking up mine about 10 days ahead of yours. I am told that mine is scheduled to be in production in 10 days (tentatively). Logically, I will say yours is another 10-14 days away to commence production.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank, I just called and they told me Week 35. Ya, can't wait.....

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
:clap::fruit:That's AWESOME! Can't Wait to See your ED Pics :D

·
Travel Fever
2,745 Posts
Well, the person who had picked the phone first told me that my car would start on week 30. I asked: "ok, which is............". He then looked that up, it would be the week of July 24 to July 28. Week 35 would be August 28 to Sept 1. Summary: Take out a calendar and count.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
My 530i was supposed to be a Week 30, possibly week 35 build. But after confirmation from the ED Dept regarding RTTI, I changed my ED P/U date to ensure RTTI update and I'm all set for Pickup on Oct 9th... so that would possibly make it a week 38 Build :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts