BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Awesome. The deal is signed, I got a great deal paying less than $600 a month and everything I wanted. Wow, I had a 325i in 1995 and paid $520. Thanks all for your help and input on prices, ED, MF, Residuals and everything. I am always checking this board before I make any kind of deal, you guys rock. :thumbup:

A couple observations

Summer airfare is a pain in the ass right now, even with the 2-1, its still expensive and hard to get travel back to the US.

My wife and I are going to have a blast in Europe.

Here are the details, someone tell me if I am doing a good thing. :confused:

Munich 3 Days, Salzburg 1 Day, Innsbruck 1 Day, Basel 1 Day, Strasburg 1 Day, Some cool looking castle near mainz 1 Day (for my wife), Brussels 2 Days, Amserdam 2 Days, Drop Off and go.

I think I have beer, alps, castles, waffles, beer, museums and the beer and the red light district covered and some belgian chocolates for my wife, she likes those.

Yee haw. ;)

·
Don't worry, be happy
11,616 Posts
dylanand said:
Awesome. The deal is signed, I got a great deal paying less than $600 a month and everything I wanted. Wow, I had a 325i in 1995 and paid $520. Thanks all for your help and input on prices, ED, MF, Residuals and everything. I am always checking this board before I make any kind of deal, you guys rock. :thumbup:
Congrats! Care to share your deal and how you got your payment in at less than $600/month?

·
It's Bimmer, not BEEEEMER
462 Posts
Congrats!

I too am getting fired up for my 545 delivery on 7/22. My payment isn't quite as low ($605 with no money down) for MSRP of $64,740 though... I just can't believe it. No way I could have done it without help from the great people on this board! :thumbup:

Just got my Europe Nav DVD in the mail today. Thought about "borrowing" someone's, but decided it would be a neat souvenir (although an expensive one).

Looks like I will get to catch the F1 race at the Hockenheimring on the 24th, so that should be interesting. What castles would you suggest we check out?

Flights are going to run me about $1,500 on the 2 for 1 right now, where did you end up on those? I can't seem to find anything lower than that outside of the 2 for 1 and I've looked EVERYWHERE.

Well, anyway, good luck and let us know how it goes! :thumbup:

·
Registered
54 Posts
MrAirbags said:
Congrats! Care to share your deal and how you got your payment in at less than $600/month?
$4k down, Residual 57%, MF .0013, 15k Miles/36 months, ED, $XXXX over invoice, Sold my lexus cashed out $17k after full ED trip and $ down. Payment of $560.

·
weissbiermeister
1,256 Posts
The wife's down with the red light district?
Or is it only if you can distract her with chocolates??

·
Registered
77 Posts
The Red Light district isn't the only thing going on in amsterdam, :smokin: :str8pimpi if you catch my drift...

·
Spartacus_33
813 Posts
dylanand said:
$4k down, Residual 57%, MF .0013, 15k Miles/36 months, ED, $XXXX over invoice, Sold my lexus cashed out $17k after full ED trip and $ down. Payment of $560.
Which dealer did you go through?:
Rasmussen ?
Kuni ?
Delon ?
Carrera ?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts