BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys the other day i hit a huge pothole and my back right tire exploded. Its been a couple of days and now i get these error lights on the message board

along with the lights on top i get a triangle with an arrow around it and an exclamation point next to it on the check control. From my research i think that it may be the hydraulic pressure sensor but im not too sure. The lights only come on after some time driving. Im going to get it checked out this weekend since i dont have any time right now. I was just wondering if this is a very dire problem and if I can still drive the car to work. Please help._a2_

·
Registered
22 Posts
If it was me personally, I wouldn't brakes aren't something you want to lose while driving. If your wheel got hit that hard, it's entirely possible there's something else more serious wrong.

·
Better with Butter
2,526 Posts
Never compromise on safety equipment on our cars.

·
Registered
8,080 Posts
You cannot tell a "hydraulic pressure sensor" is bad from looking at dash lights. Unless you pulled a fault code indicating a sensor issue, its unlikely that is the case.

You probably bent a control arm and your DSC system is throwing lights because you have different wheel speeds or the angle of the steering angle sensor is off due to misalignment between wheels.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts