BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
()_:_:_))_C_A_M_E_L_)
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I seen some Asanti's that have the name on the lip of the rim so I tried to imitate it not by buying them but just getting some decals. RELAX GUYS!!! its just temporary I just want to see how it looks it only cost me 50 bucks so it dont matter if I take off the decals but what do you guys think? Im just waiting for this July to end so I can buy my ACS kit and also the quad exhaust but what kind of exhaust do you guys recommend I only see single exhaust kits for the 7 and some of you guys have the quads what kind of exhaust is that?

Attachments

·
Registered
12,023 Posts
I would never do it, but It looks pretty cool.

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
it screams "Steal me"

it looks cool but for some reason it looks like the rims have teeth (look at the last pic)
maybe it's just me

·
2001 740il Sport, RIP
683 Posts
i actually kinda like it, but 2 issues: 1) People that know cars/wheels already know they're asanti's.... 2) if you get one more decal on your car, it's gonna look like a nascar vehicle :)

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Hey guys I seen some Asanti's that have the name on the lip of the rim so I tried to imitate it not by buying them but just getting some decals. RELAX GUYS!!! its just temporary I just want to see how it looks it only cost me 50 bucks so it dont matter if I take off the decals but what do you guys think? Im just waiting for this July to end so I can buy my ACS kit and also the quad exhaust but what kind of exhaust do you guys recommend I only see single exhaust kits for the 7 and some of you guys have the quads what kind of exhaust is that?
For info ...genuine ACS kits only have a single exhaust ....like mine : :thumbup:

The back box is also branded on the bottom :

·
Registered
1,116 Posts

·
Grindin
296 Posts
I'm not hating but I'm not sure what look or concept your going for anymore. I've seen rims like that before but I'm not feeling it, looks hood rich. I thought you were going with the black out look???

·
()_:_:_))_C_A_M_E_L_)
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I'm not hating but I'm not sure what look or concept your going for anymore. I've seen rims like that before but I'm not feeling it, looks hood rich. I thought you were going with the black out look???
trying different things, if I get tired of the look imma take it off imma take off the H&R sticker for sure though. and imma see how my cars going to look after the acs kit is installed and my exhaust too.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.