BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
61 - 80 of 135 Posts
Discussion starter · #61 ·
lawls at your driveway. if you cant get up that slammed then u shouldnt be driving a slammed car. because that is nothing..

car looks nice love the paint, but damn that thing is nearly lifted.
:rofl:

I hate this because my driveway is a complete bitch to deal with... Pictures don't do it justice.

April 4th, it will be lowered :eek:

Gotta finish off the basketball season :eeps:
I will once I get birthday money
April 4th is your birthday? MY birthday is April 3rd! :clap: This makes me a whole day older then you. RESPECT YOUR ELDERS!!!! :bang:

:eeps:

Uhm, yea that doest look bad at all. Hell, I cant even get in my sloped driveway unless im coming in at like a 30* angle. Its impossible to reverse park, ill just say that.

:rofl:

I hate this because my driveway is a complete bitch to deal with... Pictures don't do it justice.
angles are your friend, trust me man thats nothing.

Uhm, yea that doest look bad at all. Hell, I cant even get in my sloped driveway unless im coming in at like a 30* angle. Its impossible to reverse park, ill just say that.
hey have you ever driven into freddys driveway by any chance? god damn when my car was slammed that thing was a bitch to get in an out of yet still possible with the right angles, i think moeman10 needs to see a driveway like that..

Nope, never been to Freddy's. Ive seen some bad slopes, and the worst is when coming OUT of a parking lot with the exit is sooooo sloped down and then traffic is coming your way so your just slowly creeping your way onto the street. Yea, scary sh!t :eek:

I scrap going up Lou's driveway. I can do it without scraping if I do it perfect, but those pictures are ****. My front end is still like 4x4 status too.

Meh. I still don't buy it. :p

I honestly don't think it's real. You'd need a 4x4 to get up there, the approach angle is nuts and nothing would clear that crest.

Edit, although come to think of it, I have seen plenty of driveways in SF that are like that, but reversed, and would be impossible for 80% of the cars on this board to clear.

What are you gonna do with your wheels dude?

61 - 80 of 135 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.