BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

I'm thinking Topaz Blue but im not sure.
other options are:

Alpine White - Oh so Clean
Jet Black - Mean look
Titanium Silver - Hey look its another silver bmw

I'm not big on having to clean too much so black might be out of the picture. Can anyone with Blue Topaz verify this?

·
paddle shifter
931 Posts
SILVER:D

I would recommend a light color since you are in Arizona. White is okay - kind of plain like vanilla ice cream.

·
Formerly CCs328Ci
1,460 Posts
Joose said:
:dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

I'm thinking Topaz Blue but im not sure.
other options are:

Alpine White - Oh so Clean
Jet Black - Mean look
Titanium Silver - Hey look its another silver bmw

I'm not big on having to clean too much so black might be out of the picture. Can anyone with Blue Topaz verify this?
white, hands down :)

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Mdk330i said:
SILVER:D

I would recommend a light color since you are in Arizona. White is okay - kind of plain like vanilla ice cream.
VANILLA??? :tsk:

·
:-)
2,262 Posts
i normally don't like white cars, but on the e46, it just looks so elegant and classy...

·
paddle shifter
931 Posts
Joose said:
i dont plan on living here too much longer. I Hate this state
I don't blame you. Unless you like to golf, not much to do there.

·
paddle shifter
931 Posts
LilEccentricJ said:

VANILLA??? :tsk:

Hey, I'm not saying white is bad. It's all what you prefer. For some, vanilla is their favorite flavor.

·
paddle shifter
931 Posts
Topaz is nice. I think I would have gotten it, but I had never seen it before I bought my car. The other nice thing is that you don't see many of them around.

·
Here since day one
7,183 Posts
I just went through the whole color thing and have always been partial to black however since I own a black 330Ci I wanted something different so I went with Topaz The choice was very tough and I am still hoping I made the right choice

I think it is very important you tell us which 3 series you are getting because some colors look better on different bodystyles for example, the White looks awesome on the coupe and the convertible but I'm not crazy how it looks on the sedan.

·
-
643 Posts
I wanted a "sports car" look. At first I thought red would be nice. However, as I worked on the interior colors this didn't work out. I wanted the titanium interior. Black leather(ette) was out because I live in SoCal. I chose gray/titanium inerior. On top of that Topaz Blue seemed to complete the package very nicely. I should see in a month when my car comes.

You work everything together. Are you looking for "sporty" or "classy" look?

Matt

·
Registered
954 Posts
I vote for Topaz :thumbup: While it doesn't stay perfectly clean, it isn't that bad, plus when it is all waxed up and sitting in the sun it is down right gorgeous!

·
Registered
294 Posts
TranceLvr said:
I vote for Topaz :thumbup: While it doesn't stay perfectly clean, it isn't that bad, plus when it is all waxed up and sitting in the sun it is down right gorgeous!
Word! :thumbup: Topaz is a brilliant color!

Y'know.... when I saw the first posting in this thread, I thoght maybe AlanF was having an identity crisis! :D :p

Attachments

·
Here since day one
7,183 Posts
TopazTim325 said:

Word! :thumbup: Topaz is a brilliant color!

Y'know.... when I saw the first posting in this thread, I thoght maybe AlanF was having an identity crisis! :D :p
lol, I'm never gonna live it down am I ;)

·
My TARDIS is a BMW
5,352 Posts
Not ANOTHER choose the color of my car thread :banghead: :flipoff: :banghead: :flipoff: :banghead:

G

·
Alan F said:

lol, I'm never gonna live it down am I ;)
Nor should you. You should know better than to attention ***** like that.

:flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff:

(That's for the color thread, 4 vs 2 door thread and the rest of the silly-ass .Org-style threads)

1 - 20 of 39 Posts