BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Here since day one
7,183 Posts
TD said:

Nor should you. You should know better than to attention ***** like that.

:flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff:

(That's for the color thread, 4 vs 2 door thread and the rest of the silly-ass .Org-style threads)
say what you 'd like but one thing I've noticed . . .

YOU can't help but post in them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lmao: :flipoff: :lmao: :flipoff:

·
Registered
294 Posts
Alan F said:

say what you 'd like but one thing I've noticed . . .

YOU can't help but post in them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lmao: :flipoff: :lmao: :flipoff:
Oooo, touche. :lmao: :lmao:

And NO Alan, you never will live this down, especially in a year when you decide to buy another one. I can just see it now....

"What made you guys choose a Dakar Yellow M3 cab over a Alpine White 325xi Touring?" ;) :lmao: :lmao:

·
Here since day one
7,183 Posts
TopazTim325 said:

Oooo, touche. :lmao: :lmao:

And NO Alan, you never will live this down, especially in a year when you decide to buy another one. I can just see it now....

"What made you guys choose a Dakar Yellow M3 cab over a Alpine White 325xi Touring?" ;) :lmao: :lmao:
You dog you !!!!!

I gotta admit that if it wasn't for your sig I might have changed my mind . . . today I saw a topaz 330i with the type 73's (non-sport wheels) and it really didn't look good. I can't explain why but the color just didn't look right in the bright sun with those wheels . . .

Is it me or does topaz need the sport package wheels (325 or 330) to look good ?

·
3,762 Posts
I'd go with white. I have Oxford green, and am bummed about how many rock pits there are in the front edge of the hood. MN winters are really harsh on a paint job. Next time I will be buying a lighter color, probably white.

·
Here since day one
7,183 Posts
Come on Craig . . . In general I think YOU would agree that the non-sport wheels tend not look as good as the sport wheels . . . check out the 2 pics below of my car. It's almost hard to believe they are the same car.

·
Formerly CCs328Ci
1,460 Posts
Alan F said:
Come on Craig . . . In general I think YOU would agree that the non-sport wheels tend not look as good as the sport wheels . . . check out the 2 pics below of my car. It's almost hard to believe they are the same car.

Alan, no wonder you flipped me off..go re=read what I typed......I said it is NOTTTTTTTTTT just you....if it DONT have SP..I dont want it!! go backkkkkkkkkkkk :lmao:

·
Here since day one
7,183 Posts
CCs328Ci said:

Alan, no wonder you flipped me off..go re=read what I typed......I said it is NOTTTTTTTTTT just you....if it DONT have SP..I dont want it!! go backkkkkkkkkkkk :lmao:
LOL . . . I'm sorry bro . . . I totally mis-read it . . . maybe I could re-aim those flipoffs to Tom ;)

·
Registered
294 Posts
Alan F said:

You dog you !!!!!
Woof. :D

I gotta admit that if it wasn't for your sig I might have changed my mind . . .
Sir, you flatter me.

Is it me or does topaz need the sport package wheels (325 or 330) to look good ?
Agreed. My local dealership had 1 of VERY few Topaz Blue sedans with the Type 73s, and BOY did it look wimpy!

·
Registered
294 Posts
CCs328Ci said:

I could think of a few other words too :D
Yeah, me too. But I'll save them for when Webguy330i finds this thread (his winter tires are mounted on Type 73s). :confused:

·
Here since day one
7,183 Posts
TopazTim325 said:

Yeah, me too. But I'll save them for when Webguy330i finds this thread (his winter tires are mounted on Type 73s). :confused:
good point Tim, I hope Chris or Phil doesn't see this ;) ;)

Actually I think the type 73's look good on the wagon (that was for phil :thumbup: )

Also I think those wheels (the non-sport ones) on my car above will look decent on the sedan . . .

·
Formerly CCs328Ci
1,460 Posts
Alan F said:

good point Tim, I hope Chris or Phil doesn't see this ;) ;)

Actually I think the type 73's look good on the wagon (that was for phil :thumbup: )

Also I think those wheels (the non-sport ones) on my car above will look decent on the sedan . . .
that would make my car look like crap..its funny how it totally changes the looks of the car

21 - 39 of 39 Posts