BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did purchase a 5 year / 100k mile extended warranty. :)

This is my 6th BMW. I have never had any real problesm with any of my bimmers. I've loved them all. 1995 320i/1998 528i/2003 330ci/2008 528i/2006 M3 Conv/ and now this.

Wish me luck!!! I love the car.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
The 2009 was the first model year of the F01/F02. I certainly wish you much luck. Smart getting a warranty. Has the car had the CCP done on it? The wheels look like E60 M5 wheels. Without knowing the history of the car...having those wheels would make me concerned about the previous owner. The offsets are way off from the factory seven series offsets. I wish you the best of luck and welcome.

·
Registered
3,822 Posts
Looks really good with those wheels. And silver makes it look very prestigious :thumbup:

·
Registered
12,022 Posts
well someones got to buy them!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The previous owner took very good care ( i have all the records) He had the turbos replaced and yes he had the CCP done. I think he put the M5 wheels on there because he thought they looked nice. I like them myself.

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
The previous owner took very good care ( i have all the records) He had the turbos replaced and yes he had the CCP done. I think he put the M5 wheels on there because he thought they looked nice. I like them myself.
Ok....if you know the history then that makes me feel better. I don't dislike your wheels. They look nice. I just thought you picked up the car at a dealer and didn't know the history. The M5 wheels made me wonder was somebody just trying to unload the car and put just any good wheels on it. No disrespect meant.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
They are 20s

·
Registered
117 Posts
I did purchase a 5 year / 100k mile extended warranty. :)

This is my 6th BMW. I have never had any real problesm with any of my bimmers. I've loved them all. 1995 320i/1998 528i/2003 330ci/2008 528i/2006 M3 Conv/ and now this.

Wish me luck!!! I love the car.
Congrats
I recently picked up a 2009 750Li, unfortunately nothing but Truble with it so far. Luckily I have the warranty as well, hoping to get everything fixed soon. Keep in mind that 2009 750li are famous for problems. ImageUploadedByBimmerApp1468419734.208700.jpg

·
Registered
62 Posts
I have a 2010 with 104K miles. So far I got the CCP re-done, later got the engine replaced under warranty(3rd party), replaced Starter, headlight bulb, Front left tire bulged so got all four replaced to DWS06. I still love the car.. There are not many cars out there that are this comfy. I wish I had the NBT and surround view camera mode. I see some cars for under 20K. If you are lucky with cars this is a great value

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Just in case you are driving on tires meant for the 5 series..On the Seven, the correct size is 245.40/20 in front...
245 40 20 is exactly what I have in front. The car drives nice and I've always like these rims. I do not like the common place spokes they put on the 7 series as standard. I don;t think they look sporty enough.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Congrats
I recently picked up a 2009 750Li, unfortunately nothing but Truble with it so far. Luckily I have the warranty as well, hoping to get everything fixed soon. Keep in mind that 2009 750li are famous for problems. View attachment 570314
Hey are not all trouble. Once the CCP was put out, it squelched a lot of the complaints..... did you have the CCP done? What has gone wrong with your car? Has your warranty covered it?

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Congrats on the new ride. Looks sharp! Was it fully optioned?

1 - 20 of 43 Posts