BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

I found it

1549 Views 21 Replies 16 Participants Last post by  Eight Thirty
e36Andy found that one white e36 with quite possibly the ugliest rims I've ever seen.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BMW-...a9b3f8afa&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245#ht_500wt_1182

Anyway's telling by this persons care of his car and his grammar I can see why he chose those rims :mad:
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
It looks like a transformer.
haha lol -

no bid's I WONDER WHY?????

and, this guy says he fixes the cars and sells them - he should fix those rims with a jack hammer and sell it on blocks
a "tun up" sounds bad for performance...
I think this is one of those rare cases where taking the wheels off and selling as is would only jack up the retail value of the car.
For the people in the south bay area, he did leave his phone number :tsk:
my point exactly
I think this is one of those rare cases where taking the wheels off and selling as is would only jack up the retail value of the car.
They look like they were fabricated out of some old Weber Grills.
Those are absolutely the ugliest wheels that have ever been created. Period. Who puts something like that on a car and then thinks, "Now that looks good!"

Btw, I wonder what the radiator had been "licking"?
lol fail, even for a thousand dollars.. Fail.
More like a Go-Bot the retarded version of Transformers
It looks like a transformer.
Lul, that car probably needs a whole brake system R&R cuz of those rims..):
He put his stickers on backwards...

there is so much fail in there it has to be a win
He's selling the Montero too.

$800 seems like a good deal. Considering the fact that "IT,S A CLEAN CAR WITH A NEW TUN UP AND 100,000 MAILS ON THE ENGINE"

Gosta be legit. :thumbup:
:eek:Is that even possible!?
He put his stickers on backwards...

there is so much fail in there it has to be a win
Agreed dude, holy crap this guy! I am at a complete loss for words on those wheels.
a "tun up" sounds bad for performance...
The sad part is there is 15 bids....
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.