BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Too new to know better
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got the car last August. Flew my oldest son to pick it up in Indy. He drove it back to Missouri for me. It was just a car to him. He likes his 89 Camero better.

My, then, 18 year old son fell in love with it the minute he saw it. I drove it up to his college on a visit and he just really liked it. He came home a couple of weeks ago and he still had his eye on it. So I told him if he sold his Probe I'd give him the car. He put his Probe up for sale and had it sold in 2 days! We spent last weekend detailing it and he took off yesterday to go work at a church camp for the summer. VERY happy:roundel:
It is an '87 325i. Black with tan leather. Sun roof. A very stock car. It has 157,--- on the meter and runs like a top. He's happy. I'm now looking for a replacement. So, I think I have introduced the bug to a new generation here.:thumbup:

Attachments

·
livin large
7,557 Posts
hey i just opened a spot for father figure. it seems like you meet the qualifactions. so you want to come be a part of my family?

·
Registered
19 Posts
well i just wanna say after a life of nothing but hondas, here i am 3 years later with a 89 325i and i cant stop smiling when i think about the car. i dont think i will ever need another car. unless an accident happens. in which case a replacment will be in order. M3.......325ix one of the 2

·
Too new to know better
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
make sure he knows he can get help for ANY little question on these cars here.
Yep. He has this forum URL in an email I sent him as a reminder.

hey i just opened a spot for father figure. it seems like you meet the qualifactions. so you want to come be a part of my family?
:dunno: How's the weather there? :)

keeping it in the family. Love it!
Yeah. So does he! Some parts I ordered for it just came in and he just sent me a text message inviting me up for the weekend.:yikes:

·
livin large
7,557 Posts
How's the weather there?
tornatic. just got out of a tornado watch, the high winds just quit, and still cloudy and about 50 degrees. just good enough for a couple 3rd gear pulls.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts