BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a great deal on a 530xi in NY!

about 1000 over invoice price, which is as good as you get in the NY area.

Send me a PM and I'll get you my dealers name and #

i've done the negotiating already...I think he'll match the price for anyone i send over to him.

·
Custom User
760 Posts
I can see you're excited, so you must have missed that this is the 3-series forum. Anyway, congrats on your purchase.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the_fox said:
I can see you're excited, so you must have missed that this is the 3-series forum. Anyway, congrats on your purchase.
I know it is a 3 series forum, but my dealer will do the same for 3's as well. 1000 over invoice in the NYC area is a rare find. Trust me, i've done months of negotiating and research.

Just helpin' out my fellow bimmerfest folks in the Tristate area.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Done lower than 1k over invoice in NY, ordered June 23rd..'06 330i..PM me for dealership and CA..maybe she will give a better price on the 5s..

·
Registered
123 Posts
Why do we have to PM you for the dealership...I got less than that at westchester BMW...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Greeney said:
Why do we have to PM you for the dealership...I got less than that at westchester BMW...
i ordered my 330i from the same dealership, however some forums have rules about blatant dealership advertising and etc., so i was being cautious..

·
Premium Member
1,822 Posts
My dealet "Life Quality BMW" will sell you any "3" including the new 335/328 for 1k over invoice and has done 700 over invoice for 325/330s....My other friend bought a car from them for a bit less then 1k over invoice on a "5".....My dealer is located in Bay Ridge Brookly...so if anyone is interested let me know and I will provide the CA info.....

Thank you.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Hey Den.... I used your dealer based on your recommendations when you picked up your car and he was fantastic. One of the best car dealer experiences I have ever had.

dencoop said:
My dealet "Life Quality BMW" will sell you any "3" including the new 335/328 for 1k over invoice and has done 700 over invoice for 325/330s....My other friend bought a car from them for a bit less then 1k over invoice on a "5".....My dealer is located in Bay Ridge Brookly...so if anyone is interested let me know and I will provide the CA info.....

Thank you.

·
Premium Member
1,822 Posts
That is good to hear :thumbup: .....did you end up using the same CA as I used Andy Tse? or someone different.....

·
Registered
902 Posts
My experience (2004) at Westchester BMW is that they are BMW-owned and therefore are generally higher than other dealerships ... and won't negotiate much. I got my 2004 for +1100 over invoice, and they claimed they never typically go down that low.

What are other experiences? Not with leftovers ... but with regular deals? I'd also like to know which dealership the original poster of this thread got his deal at.

·
Registered
356 Posts
I used Andy- he was great.

dencoop said:
That is good to hear :thumbup: .....did you end up using the same CA as I used Andy Tse? or someone different.....

·
Registered
123 Posts
I got 800 over invoice on a 330xi ordered 3 weeks ago.

·
Registered
11 Posts
lsedels said:
My experience (2004) at Westchester BMW is that they are BMW-owned and therefore are generally higher than other dealerships ... and won't negotiate much. I got my 2004 for +1100 over invoice, and they claimed they never typically go down that low.

What are other experiences? Not with leftovers ... but with regular deals? I'd also like to know which dealership the original poster of this thread got his deal at.
750 over invoice on 330i ordered last month w/ base MF and base acquisition.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.