BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah Like I Sayd.....we Should All E-30 Bimmerfest Members.......let The Worl Know Tha Bimmerfest Is More Serious....lets Represent...by Putting A Sticker Behind The Rear Windhsield....and We Can Maybe Gather And Cruised It And Have A Bbq.....maybe....its Up 2 U Guys....bimmerfest And Ur User Nic Name...

·
Registered
252 Posts
lol.... hey i agree like i told you erlier!! i can get my sticker made for like 20 bucks at del amo mall!! ^_^ also guys wilbert said we can gather at his pad in santa ana! his house is big and has a long driveway so alot of us can go and have a BBQ or something!!! get back to me or wllbert!!! ^_^

·
another E30 nut
916 Posts
taku, im confused as hell as to what you are doing. I thought you were selling the E30?
Its cool you guys are getting together. Too bad im on the east coast :)

·
Registered
252 Posts
to be honest i went to turnbull canyon today i raced a stupid civic and after seeing what my car is capible of im keeping it, i start work tomorrow, so i will start fixing her up!! ^_^

·
another E30 nut
916 Posts
takumei86 said:
to be honest i went to turnbull canyon today i raced a stupid civic and after seeing what my car is capible of im keeping it, i start work tomorrow, so i will start fixing her up!! ^_^
This last response is promising. Especially the words stupid and civic in the same sentence. I think we are changing him guys:thumbup: :thumbup:
I like hondas dont get me wrong. But they cant keep up with the style and handling of a E30

·
Registered
252 Posts
i wanna get a 'M3' spoiler!!!
and a front plastic bumper and a exhaust, and a turbo kit!

·
Rather Large Member
4,553 Posts
I don't mean to be an asshole here. But, before you do all that you need to get a trunk lid, and carry through all the routine maintanence, and small piddly things that go wrong. In short, make it right, then make it fast.

·
another E30 nut
916 Posts
lordofthewaters said:
I don't mean to be an asshole here. But, before you do all that you need to get a trunk lid, and carry through all the routine maintanence, and small piddly things that go wrong. In short, make it right, then make it fast.
E30s are "out of the box" fast. I second what lord said. Get a new lid, or get it painted.
Get the suspension and engine back to square one. Get to know the car for what it is.
Then start upgrading.

·
Registered
252 Posts
k but after turnbull canyon i am in total control of her!!! i was drifting each corner "by accident"but i kept on that damn honsdas ass the whole time!!! I LOVE MY E30!!!! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 ^_^

·
Rather Large Member
4,553 Posts
mattdk318i said:
E30s are "out of the box" fast. I second what lord said. Get a new lid, or get it painted.
Get the suspension and engine back to square one. Get to know the car for what it is.
Then start upgrading.
OK OK faster then smart guy. :bow: :thumbup:

·
///M POWER
366 Posts
i'm down for a get together.

And we can all put stickers on our cars yay. Will we be getting the 15 or 25 hp type? I hope they're OBDI compatible.

·
BMW FETISH!!!
5,405 Posts
i want a bimmerfest sticker :D my e30 isnt fast at all (stupid eta's) but once i get off my probation license ill drop a m50 in her :) i want a bimmerfest sticker!!! ill get one made for the bottom of my left rear light :)

·
Registered
252 Posts
me andd wilbert are going to get a BIMMERFEST decail as like a 'banner' on the rear wwindow... mines going to be like BIMMER o FEST(the little 'o' reps the bmw symbol) then were gonna put or screenames in smaller font under it!!! SOUND GOOD???

·
Registered
252 Posts
ps... COME ON PEEPS..... LETS GET TOGETHER IN SANTA ANA FOR A MEET/BBQ/CRUISE...ANYONE IN SOCAL COMKEON....LEGTS DO THIS!!!!! WHOS DOWN???

·
Rather Large Member
4,553 Posts
I like it Swiss. I've got my bimmerfest stickers on my toolboxes, I spose I should get another for mein auto..........

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
sounds good guys..i actually met takumei86 he seems pretty chill....any wayz get ur sticker lets represent.....lets put his world wide....dont matter the style off the decal.....at longest is says bimmerfest....and we should be good....

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
hey swiss i like the way u put that decal....looks good.....im thinking on putting E-30 on my side windows carbon fiver.....and on my rear 4 inch heigth and all the way across saying bimmerfest....i think it will look sick...

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.