BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
....not really but...
I cant help it again but I must share this one. I was so tired tonight. Whole day of work and then evening MBA classes... I just decided to not go directly home (my wife's on call in the hospital tonight) but take a little drive on 1 and relax. Man, I had so much fun. Just taking corners at speed and shifting made me so relaxed and focused at the same time. I don't think I'll be able to ever get rid of this car. It's a joy to drive! All of you out there who are planning on getting 330i - you will not regret this. This car is a dream. So much power, fantastic handling. Get it before they stop offering the manual transmission!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This car is some SERIOUS FUN!!!!!!!

P.S. Just had to defend our brand a little bit in face of all this competition around! It's still a DRIVER's car boys and girls!

·
Registered
538 Posts
A '97 Honda Civic. The car has been lowered and I have change the tires to more performance(forgot the name but they are better than stock!). I still love that car, sometimes I have more fun driving the Honda because it has that Go-Cart feel to it. I still plan on dropping a bigger motor in it to use as a project/fun car. Yes, I was a previous R*I*C*E*R who stepped up big to a bimmer, but Hondas I will always love! :bigpimp:

I love the eclipse though, my friend has an upgraded turbo with a rebuilt engine. It runs 12's in the 1/4 mile + it's a convertible - now that's rare....

·
Registered
44 Posts
"Made you look" LOL

Such a fantastically brilliant opener. What is known in common parlance as a "grabber". Most effective. Even owning a lowly 2.5L I could not agree with you more. My car never fails to please me (not even on Tuesday when I spent the better part of 40 minutes workingworkingworking the clutch at the Bay Bridge toll plaza). On which part of 1 did you drive? When free of traffic there are few better routes of which I can think.

·
Here since day one
7,187 Posts
robg said:
Alan-

Why did you decide to sell the Eclipse? I thought you really enjoyed that car?
I had it from May to September which was convertible time and found I was never driving the BMW anymore.

After owning it for 4 months I don't know how else to explain it other then I was 'done' with it.

Your right I did enjoy it but I have to admit that it's been almost 2 weeks since I sold it and I don't miss it.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: "Made you look" LOL

Ichabod said:
Such a fantastically brilliant opener. What is known in common parlance as a "grabber". Most effective. Even owning a lowly 2.5L I could not agree with you more. My car never fails to please me (not even on Tuesday when I spent the better part of 40 minutes workingworkingworking the clutch at the Bay Bridge toll plaza). On which part of 1 did you drive? When free of traffic there are few better routes of which I can think.
Just south towards Pacifica. It was as empty as my refrigerator at home which consists now of one Heineken bottle (it had two yesterday :D )

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.