BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Bimmer back, Bimmer back
1,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, finally brought a BMW into the family!

I had been shopping for a 3 series for quite some time, but it just didn't make sense right now. Anyway, we just brought our new 2002 X5 CPO back from the dealer! Sienna Red/Black, and it's loaded! Totally awesome!

Catch the BMW Fever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :freakdanc

330xi to come ;)

·
Empowered Consumer
4,042 Posts
the_s_rabbit said:

I had been shopping for a 3 series for quite some time, but it just didn't make sense right now. Anyway, we just brought our new 2002 X5 CPO back from the dealer! Sienna Red/Black, and it's loaded! Totally awesome!

330xi to come ;)
Welcome and congrats.

:thumbup:

Alex

·
Lurking around since 2005
1,349 Posts
congrats on the purchase and welcome to the board

now share some pics :D

·
Stuck in Monday
2,766 Posts
the_s_rabbit said:

330xi to come ;)
Congrats! Which engine did you get?

·
Bimmer back, Bimmer back
1,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys!

I found that the 3.0 is plenty quick for an SUV er... SAV lol, so we got that, plus we'll get better gas mileage.

I can't believe how well it handles...very little roll in the corners. I'm amazed.

I was pretty much an SUV hater before this...well, still am! BMW only!
;)

·
Lurking around since 2005
1,349 Posts
the_s_rabbit said:
Thanks guys!

I found that the 3.0 is plenty quick for an SUV er... SAV lol, so we got that, plus we'll get better gas mileage.

I can't believe how well it handles...very little roll in the corners. I'm amazed.

I was pretty much an SUV hater before this...well, still am! BMW only!
;)
hehe...exactly!!! thats why its a SAV

·
Bimmer back, Bimmer back
1,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Best pics I could get

Sorry guys, My camera must be packed away somewhere cuz we're moving soon. But here is a pic that was on the dealer Web site.

BTW, I seem to be an idiot when it comes to key memory, doesn't seem to work at all. Tried following the steps from threads I searched in the X5 forum...but hey I got rain sensing wipers, which I didn't know it had! :bigpimp:

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts