BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think this car is a curse.

Today I was driving on the 101 S about to get off Laurel Canyon.

I would say about 800 feet before the exit, the guy in front of me wasn't paying attention and slammed on his brakes. Luckily I wasn't following close behind, and I was able to stop without rear-ending him. The girl behind me stopped fine, and the truck behind her stopped ok, but then the last guy behind the truck rear-ended him and caused a domino effect.

The part that makes me furious, is that the guy who cause the entire accident drove off! :mad: :mad:

The girl behind me, who was driving a new vw passat, had severe damage on both ends of her car. Luckily she had insurance, because the guy that hit her from behind had neither a driver's license nor insurance. I felt really bad because her car didn't even have plates on it yet. :tsk:

My drivers side rear bumper is damaged pretty badly. The whole exhaust tip is bent downwards. :cry: I'll post pics very soon.

·
Registered
363 Posts
ZenX5 said:
I think this car is a curse.

Today I was driving on the 101 S about to get off Laurel Canyon.

I would say about 800 feet before the exit, the guy in front of me wasn't paying attention and slammed on his brakes. Luckily I wasn't following close behind, and I was able to stop without rear-ending him. The girl behind me stopped fine, and the truck behind her stopped ok, but then the last guy behind the truck rear-ended him and caused a domino effect.

The part that makes me furious, is that the guy who cause the entire accident drove off! :mad: :mad:

The girl behind me, who was driving a new vw passat, had severe damage on both ends of her car. Luckily she had insurance, because the guy that hit her from behind had neither a driver's license nor insurance. I felt really bad because her car didn't even have plates on it yet. :tsk:

My drivers side rear bumper is damaged pretty badly. The whole exhaust tip is bent downwards. :cry: I'll post pics very soon.
We cry with you, but hey, its just a car and it will be fixed.
The most important is that you are OK.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have no doubt it will be restored to it's former glory,
perhaps even better!

May he that caused it succumb to all manner of infestations,
that medical science doesn't even know the name for.

Best wishes.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Come see me if you haven't decided on a body shop. I'm one of the estimaters for New Century BMW's body shop.

My shop mainly fixes highend vehicles and is located in Pasadena. BMW, Porshe, Audi and Mercedes is what we fix mainly.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah well it's going to the dealer on Tuesday for air suspension issues, AGAIN!

I haven't decided on which body shop I'm going to. Pasadena is a tad far for me....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts