BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sad but true... I am selling my 6series for business reasons, I need an SUV. My car is in excellent condition, fully loaded with the winter package and upgraded sound system and is a 6speed with the Sport option. We also put on 20" custom wheels, black with a chrome lip. The exterior is black and the interior is beige. It has been garage kept and has low miles, 43k for $29,800. This car is beautiful and I love the idea of a BMW enthusiast owning it! Please feel free to ask if you have any questions. I can email you pictures as well.

Attachments

·
Oorah!
966 Posts
Those are 22s? :confused:

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
trade...

What year is the Escalade? Can you give me some more info on that SUV? I'm always open to new options...

Yes, they are 22's. Less than a year old now.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks, but it is not the best picture of my car. It was taken with an Iphone. My car is parked in the garage right now until it stops snowing, as I don't like to get it out in this weather. However, as soon as the weather turns around I will have better pictures taken. I can assure you that they are 22's though.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry I was mistaken...
I had forgotten that I did have 22's picked out but with the roads not being in the best shape here where I live I chose to opt for the 20's with the thicker tire instead of the low profile on the 22's.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts