Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mustangs, Firebirds, Camaros, Thunderbirds, whatever.... Does anyone else find the people who drive these things to be annoying? The funny thing is, they give you a stare down thinking they're bad asses, and they don't even realize that most of them have like 160 HP :dunno: I can understand actually "exotic" american cars like corvettes(esp Z06's), vipers, and perhaps cobras....but jeez...

They just seem a bit ignorant. Is it just me?

BTW when i say "built ford tough", im makin fun of these people....

·
Registered
51 Posts
Your right!

I mean, look at all the jackoff's in Mustangs, the car's are 193 HP (excluding a GT) and weak and flabby. They are build cheap, and preform poorly.

I mean, I look at a Mustang or Camaro and CRINGE! They SUCK!

I don't mind, and like Corvette's, Viper's, and the like, but European is the way to go!

Well, I know some of the retards that went to my high school DIED in Mustang's, and I laughed. A total of 4 died, two in each car, base modle Mustang's. They were dumbass's. Just 16, new Mustang+licence, get drunk and drive at 90 MPH over a 1500 foot cliff. Boo hoo, you deserved it! Thats what you get when mommy and daddy think you are their big, tough boy and buy you a "fast" car!

Hey, I'm 17, know all the people that died, and, well, I get in my car everyday, adjust my mirrors, put on my seat belt, signal, use due caution, and I am sitting here writing this message. Someday I will be ready to haul ass in a fast car and a technical road, but I am still training. I can wait, my life's worth it.

I am sure I could do some fast driving, but the people that died were DRUNK, so I have to laugh at them, that is just stupid+, so what do I care?

·
Registered
1 Posts
So sorry you disapprove.
Not every one can afford a BMW and make it fast the funny part is kids who think their fast car is a stock BMW with like 190 hp. And how could you make fun of anyone who died in a car accident who knows you may be the next person who is just driving along one day when bam you one of those kids.

·
Registered
51 Posts
First, learn to speak English, you punctuation is atrocious.

Well, I can die in a car crash as easy as anyone, but it's not going to be by driving off a cliff while I am totally wasted. People that do that are just IDIOTS, and I have taken the responsibility to NOT be an idiot, so I feel that I can, if I choose to do so, to criticize people that don’t respect their lives or the lives of others, like the passengers in the two cars. There are the sorts of people that have never worked a day in their lives, and have been handed everything they could want, I am not jealous, as I certainly don’t have it rough, not even close. But anyway, their little fatal car crashes are the end product of 16 or 17 years of being sheltered and spoiled by parents who think their kids are as invincible as the kids themselves think they are. This wasn’t an accident, but rather an accident that has been waiting to happen.

Hey, my friends and I are all good drivers and responsible people. I don’t have a single friend and family member, ever, even in the past (like great grandparents), who has died in a car crash. I am talking about hundred+ or so families over the entire 20th century.

Lastly, for the people who dies, I don’t honor or respect stupidity and ignorance. I take care of myself, and I feel that if others don’t do the same, TOUGH!!!

·
Car Junkie
3,390 Posts
Not all Mustangs, Camaro, Firebirds, etc. are slow. The base models, heck yeah, but even thoise are kinda fun to drive, in a weird way.

Personally, I think a Z28 - ESPECIALLY one that's just a year or two old - is one of the best performance bargains out there. If you're responsible enough to handle it, it can be a blast. The interior sucks, but what do you expect - it's (relatively) cheap.

Of course, when you're 16, you have no idea what the hell you're doing. For real. Even if you think you do. I'm not so old that I've forgotten about that. Even a V6 Crustang is possibly too much, depending on how much you really know about RWD cars in the rain. I had an '87 Oldsmobile Calais, and I still managed to get into trouble...and I considered myself mature for my age.

·
Car Junkie
3,390 Posts
rofl :confused:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts