Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Casey!
17,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was sleeping last night and had a dream that I was being held hostage in an office building by a short redhaired lady who looked like Edith Bunker.

When she went into a meeting room, I figured it was my only chance to escape so made a break for it.

Just then she came out and caught me. I figured I had to fight so I kicked her as hard as I could.

That is when I woke up with an incredible pain in my leg. Yes, I had kicked my own shin. The result:

I couldn't walk very well this morning and after some ibuprofin and ice the pain is starting to subside.

This is a common thing, right? It's happened to everyone, right? Please tell me I'm right!

:D

Attachments

·
Don't worry, be happy
11,616 Posts
:rofl: Nice!

When I used to play Doom 2 quite a bit, I would wake up with really bad nightmares. The capper is when one night I thought the ceiling fan was dropping down to cut me, and my wife said I slinked out of bed and crawled Army-man style out of the bedroom to safety.

·
call me darkcloud
42,920 Posts
I always figured Chewbacca would have darker skin than that.

·
On Top
8,779 Posts
MrAirbags said:

When I used to play Doom 2 quite a bit, I would wake up with really bad nightmares. The capper is when one night I thought the ceiling fan was dropping down to cut me, and my wife said I slinked out of bed and crawled Army-man style out of the bedroom to safety.
:rofl:

·
Bimmer back, Bimmer back
1,603 Posts
MrAirbags said:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
:loco:

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
I was being held hostage in an office building by a short redhaired lady who looked like Edith Bunker.

:eek:

May I suggest therapy by looking @ teh bewbie thread. :D

·
Casey!
17,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ObD said:
:eek:

May I suggest therapy by looking @ teh bewbie thread. :D

Dr's orders!!!

·
an audience of One
7,860 Posts
hockeynut said:
I was sleeping last night and had a dream that I was being held hostage in an office building by a short redhaired lady who looked like Edith Bunker.

When she went into a meeting room, I figured it was my only chance to escape so made a break for it.

Just then she came out and caught me. I figured I had to fight so I kicked her as hard as I could.

That is when I woke up with an incredible pain in my leg. Yes, I had kicked my own shin. The result:

I couldn't walk very well this morning and after some ibuprofin and ice the pain is starting to subside.

This is a common thing, right? It's happened to everyone, right? Please tell me I'm right!

:D
Dude , I thought that was your knee :rofl: You must have kicked the crap out of yourself :rofl:

-Mark

·
Lurking around since 2005
1,349 Posts
MrAirbags said:

:rofl:

·
Scheiße!!!
1,135 Posts
:lmao: :lmao: No, using the 3rd pedal this week I guess.

·
Casey!
17,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
afshawnt said:
:lmao: :lmao: No, using the 3rd pedal this week I guess.
Still icing it down today while watching my Bills lose :(

·
call me darkcloud
42,920 Posts
As much as I want to call you a complete pu$$y, I've knocked out two of my teeth while I was sleeping. When I was a kid I had a free-flow waterbed but I didn't want the padded sides. Well, I should have wanted them since I toss and turn all night long when I sleep. On two occasions I managed to kick my own ass and knock out teeth. Thankfully they were ones that were scheduled to come out, however it was fun laughing at myself for kicking my own ass.

·
Casey!
17,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Jever said:
As much as I want to call you a complete pu$$y, I've knocked out two of my teeth while I was sleeping. When I was a kid I had a free-flow waterbed but I didn't want the padded sides. Well, I should have wanted them since I toss and turn all night long when I sleep. On two occasions I managed to kick my own ass and knock out teeth. Thankfully they were ones that were scheduled to come out, however it was fun laughing at myself for kicking my own ass.
Nothing better than kicking our own asses while we're asleep, eh?

I guess this wouldn't have been so bad if the dream hadn't been so vivid. And why didn't I get captured by Heather Locklear instead of Edith Bunker?

My wife says this should be my new favorite movie:

·
call me darkcloud
42,920 Posts
hockeynut said:
Nothing better than kicking our own asses while we're asleep, eh?

I guess this wouldn't have been so bad if the dream hadn't been so vivid. And why didn't I get captured by Heather Locklear instead of Edith Bunker?

My wife says this should be my new favorite movie:

If I were having dreams about Sandra Bullock the worst injury I could expect would either be a sprained wrist and/or tennis elbow.

·
Casey!
17,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Jever said:
If I were having dreams about Sandra Bullock the worst injury I could expect would either be a sprained wrist and/or tennis elbow.
Don't you mean a <b>stained</b> wrist?

·
call me darkcloud
42,920 Posts
hockeynut said:
Don't you mean a stained wrist?
Not unless I manage to fist myself and I'm pretty sure I'd wake up before that happened.

·
call me darkcloud
42,920 Posts
Well you can add me back on the list of idiots that can't even sleep right. I toss and turn like crazy and apparently I managed to either roll over on my arm wrong or get it tangled in a cover and twisted the hell out of my shoulder. Hooray for being a dumbass! :rofl:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts