BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Freude am Fahren
19,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Apparently, I referred more members than anyone else (83) and won the grand prize (a trip to Spartanburg).

Thanks to everyone who joined.

I´ve been a member since high school and I really think everyone who is involved with BMWs should be a member.

If you are not yet a member, you can join at the Club´s Web site at http://www.bmwcca.org and if you want to use my membership number (36024) as referrer that would be fine too.

·
Freude am Fahren
19,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ad2005 said:
Congrats Jspira! I will be joining, will use your membership number.

ad2005
Danke! and welcome to the club!

·
Freude am Fahren
19,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bmwexecutive said:
I joined about a month ago and used your membership number. Guess I was one of the 83. :)
thanks exec - and looks like you had a nice time in school. I was going to go to the m school right before yours but I had a scheduling conflict. Looks like I'll get there soon enough anyway.

·
F1 Zealot
39 Posts
I was at the 'fest on Monday, working the Autocross as a volunteer. Saw more E30 M3's in one place then I've ever seen! Hoping to score one of the raffle cars for which I'll take the cash option to pay for my Sep E90 Euro Deliv. Of course I always enter and never win, but I'm really thinking positive this year. I'm gonna WIN...I'm gonna WIN!!

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
JSpira, I used your CCA # as a referral. Take me with you!!!

·
Custom User
760 Posts
JSpira, how about a free round of drinks for everyone who referred you? :beerchug:
I'll take mine in Munich, next summer, let me know which bar to go to :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts