How much for the Colgan Bra? How used are we talking about? Pics?Exterior I think?? Below is basically what I put in it....
Sold my Z4 E85 and bought a new Boxster (sorry guys!) - I have accumulated some Z4 stuff over the years that I need to get rid of. I have the following for sale:
- CD rom set of four cds of factory service manual and TIK (very useful!)
- Factory OEM windscreen that goes between the roll bars. (forgot to include with car when I traded it in)
- Factory OEM complete gauge cluster. (I can provide part no.# and pic if needed)
- Factory OEM BMW front nose bra (the one the dealerships sell) used only once or twice.
- Colgan full front nose bra (used once) Bought from BAV auto for $129. This is the one with the cutout for the roundel (fits much better than the factory bra)
- OEM steering wheel column (I added cruise and this is the original steering column that had to be replaced) black in color.
- And here's the big one! I have an entire convertible top assembly. It's new in the original BMW dealership crate. It is black and includes the top cover, rear window, headliner, frame, micro-switches, all the hydraulic motors and electronics, etc. EVERYTHING!!! basically plug-n-play. I can provide pics and PN# and the long story of how I acquired this rare item if anyone is interested. This entire assmbly is listed on real oem dot com for over $4000.
My motivation is to just get rid of this stuff to make room for all the Boxster stuff I'm hoping to accumulate. Make me an offer on any or all of this stuff. No reasonable offer refused! If interested the best way to get ahold of me is to email me direct at [email protected] or call my home phone (785) 263-4124.