BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the classified section of this site with lots of z4 stuff including a complete convertible top assembly if anyone's interested??

thanks guys!
sean

·
Joiner
667 Posts
the classified section of this site with lots of z4 stuff including a complete convertible top assembly if anyone's interested??

thanks guys!
sean
Which part of the classifieds, Sean? Interior, Exterior, Private Car, Performance, Wheels, etc.?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Exterior I think?? Below is basically what I put in it....

Sold my Z4 E85 and bought a new Boxster (sorry guys!) - I have accumulated some Z4 stuff over the years that I need to get rid of. I have the following for sale:

- CD rom set of four cds of factory service manual and TIK (very useful!)

- Factory OEM windscreen that goes between the roll bars. (forgot to include with car when I traded it in)

- Factory OEM complete gauge cluster. (I can provide part no.# and pic if needed)

- Factory OEM BMW front nose bra (the one the dealerships sell) used only once or twice.

- Colgan full front nose bra (used once) Bought from BAV auto for $129. This is the one with the cutout for the roundel (fits much better than the factory bra)

- OEM steering wheel column (I added cruise and this is the original steering column that had to be replaced) black in color.

- And here's the big one! I have an entire convertible top assembly. It's new in the original BMW dealership crate. It is black and includes the top cover, rear window, headliner, frame, micro-switches, all the hydraulic motors and electronics, etc. EVERYTHING!!! basically plug-n-play. I can provide pics and PN# and the long story of how I acquired this rare item if anyone is interested. This entire assmbly is listed on real oem dot com for over $4000.

My motivation is to just get rid of this stuff to make room for all the Boxster stuff I'm hoping to accumulate. Make me an offer on any or all of this stuff. No reasonable offer refused! If interested the best way to get ahold of me is to email me direct at [email protected] or call my home phone (785) 263-4124.

Thanks!
Sean

·
Joiner
667 Posts
Exterior I think?? Below is basically what I put in it....

Sold my Z4 E85 and bought a new Boxster (sorry guys!) - I have accumulated some Z4 stuff over the years that I need to get rid of. I have the following for sale:

- CD rom set of four cds of factory service manual and TIK (very useful!)

- Factory OEM windscreen that goes between the roll bars. (forgot to include with car when I traded it in)

- Factory OEM complete gauge cluster. (I can provide part no.# and pic if needed)

- Factory OEM BMW front nose bra (the one the dealerships sell) used only once or twice.

- Colgan full front nose bra (used once) Bought from BAV auto for $129. This is the one with the cutout for the roundel (fits much better than the factory bra)

- OEM steering wheel column (I added cruise and this is the original steering column that had to be replaced) black in color.

- And here's the big one! I have an entire convertible top assembly. It's new in the original BMW dealership crate. It is black and includes the top cover, rear window, headliner, frame, micro-switches, all the hydraulic motors and electronics, etc. EVERYTHING!!! basically plug-n-play. I can provide pics and PN# and the long story of how I acquired this rare item if anyone is interested. This entire assmbly is listed on real oem dot com for over $4000.

My motivation is to just get rid of this stuff to make room for all the Boxster stuff I'm hoping to accumulate. Make me an offer on any or all of this stuff. No reasonable offer refused! If interested the best way to get ahold of me is to email me direct at [email protected] or call my home phone (785) 263-4124.

Thanks!
Sean
How much for the Colgan Bra? How used are we talking about? Pics?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Pat, it's basically new. I put it on once or twice. I still have the box, the plastic it came in and the installation/owners manual. I'm at my office right now. I can take a pic of it tonight when I get home. The colgan is the nicest bimmer bra I've ever bought. I paid the extra $$ to have the roundel cutout put in it. You can go to bavauto and find it online. I dunno what I want for it...mostly wanting just to get rid of stuff. My email or phone # is the best way to get ahold of me. [email protected].. make me an offer. I see that there's a couple of email responses on it in my email box right now. I guess one might be you..

thanks!
sean

1 - 5 of 5 Posts