1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Beemin' in my Bimmer ;-)
3,645 Posts

· RZ
95 Posts
Ditto

· Registered
179 Posts
Since delivery 9/14/2012, I drove my car only 4 times, but love it. It has met all my expectations and is so much fun to drive. Still learning about all of tech package capabilities. The best features I like so far are:

1) HUD is fantastic.... Displays: Speed, Navigation, media song selection (iphone, ipod, etc,
2) Comfort Access...... Trunk opens with foot under bumper, keyless access.
3) Sports Seats w/lumbar support....best cars seats I have ever sat in.
4) 8speed auto shifts perfectly......zero turbo lag and instant acceleration
5) Navigation... voice commands are excellent
6) Blue Tooth and USB..... my iPhone is fully compatible and can listen to iHeatRadio and Pandora off of my connected iPhone
7) Sun Roof.... when open very little wind noise due to the wind deflector...BMW has done an excellent job...my other cars have excessive wind noise and never open the sunroof
8) N20 engine... what a great engine, all the power and acceleration I need and getting 27 mpg on my first tank. However, does not have the great sound of a BMW 6 cylinder.

I really love my F30/N20

· 2015 328x
1,672 Posts
Since delivery 9/14/2012, I drove my car only 4 times, but love it. It has met all my expectations and is so much fun to drive. Still learning about all of tech package capabilities. The best features I like so far are:

1) HUD is fantastic.... Displays: Speed, Navigation, media song selection (iphone, ipod, etc,
6) Blue Tooth and USB..... my iPhone is fully compatible and can listen to iHeatRadio and Pandora off of my connected iPhone
7) Sun Roof.... when open very little wind noise due to the wind deflector...BMW has done an excellent job...my other cars have excessive wind noise and never open the sunroof
8) N20 engine... what a great engine, all the power and acceleration I need and getting 27 mpg on my first tank. However, does not have the great sound of a BMW 6 cylinder.

I really love my F30/N20
Sounds great. Enjoy! Mine finished build Thursday or Friday. Now the wait for delivery.

· just copacetic!!!
2019 230i MSptPkg
1,645 Posts

I really love my F30/N20
Any pictures? Glad to see you FINALLY picked up your car!!! Enjoy the ride! :D
How long did it take from VDC to your dealership?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.