WOW

Chiaretto Red/Ecru with Birch wood

:bigpimp: :bigpimp:
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
It's defective. :( They forgot a pedal.
Someone needs to kick some ass down at Quality Control :tsk:
Nick325xiT 5spd said:
Very nice indeed... I'd lose the wood trim though.
yeah wood trim is nasty
Fabulous pictures Nate - where do you get these??

And those wheels ... drool.

Any idea where these pictures were taken?

Patrick
looks great. It's rare. but if it was standard and everyone had it, I would be no where near it. LOL

Raja
Absolutely gorgeous. This combo is looking very similar to my Alpina, where I have chosen the anthracite birch trim. Not a fan of bright wood trim.

I did consider chiaretto till I saw mora in person. That did the trick. I would recommend everyone to see an individual color in person before ordering.
Absolutely ugly, IMHO. The black lighting panel looks completley out of place.:thumbdwn:
black lighting panel? WTF?

edit: I did just notice the badge on the bumper...that's lame...otherwise :dunno:
Spiderm0n said:
Absolutely ugly, IMHO. The black lighting panel looks completley out of place.:thumbdwn:
huh ? ? what are you guys talking about . .. what lighting panel ?
nate328Ci said:

black lighting panel? WTF?

edit: I did just notice the badge on the bumper...that's lame...otherwise :dunno:
:confused:

headlight switch knob.
the one left from the steering wheel.
Alan F said:

huh ? ? what are you guys talking about . .. what lighting panel ?
correct, the black thingy around the knob for the lights... if it were a different color I would like the interior a lot better.
rost12 said:

:confused:

headlight switch knob.
the one left from the steering wheel.
:confused: Are you serious? Isn't that a little detail-obsessive? :dunno:

If it wasn't for the clashing red on the seatbelt release buttons, I'd like it too(?!) :banghead:
Spiderm0n said:

correct, the black thingy around the knob for the lights... if it were a different color I would like the interior a lot better.
I dunno. I think that exterior color is fugly, and the interior trim as well. :dunno:
To me that trim looks fine because it matches the other trim on the car like the HVAC, the radio, etc.
Spiderm0n said:
You are correct, sir!
Plaz said:
I dunno. I think that exterior color is fugly, and the interior trim as well. :dunno:
I love the color of the first and last two pics
But gained two "paddles".
Nick325xiT 5spd said:
Wow. I love the exterior color. But I'd go for the anthracite birch trim if I were going Individual.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.