Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2005 535i

Hi, i am new here and i really need help or any suggestions. I’m driving 2005 535i my battery always drained so I got a new battery and alternator but the problem never been solved every time I start my car it won't start straight so I end up jump my car and now my car alarm won't stop beeping! I don't know what to do anymore, please any advice really help.. THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Bimmerfest mobile app

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi, i am new here and i really need help or any suggestions. I’m driving 2005 535i my battery always drained so I got a new battery and alternator but the problem never been solved every time I start my car it won't start straight so I end up jump my car and now my car alarm won't stop beeping! I don't know what to do anymore, please any advice really help.. THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Bimmerfest mobile app

·
Registered
16 Posts
have it towed to the dealer so they can run a diagnostic on your electrical system and find out what is going on

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok, so I can bring to any BMW dealer, right? I’ll call them tomorrow morning then. Thank you so much for your time, I really appreciate it!

Sent from my iPhone using Bimmerfest

·
Registered
16 Posts
Ok, so I can bring to any BMW dealer, right? I’ll call them tomorrow morning then. Thank you so much for your time, I really appreciate it!

Sent from my iPhone using Bimmerfest

Yes, you can go to any dealership in any state at any time. Best of luck, hope they are able to help you with your electrical issue.:thumbup:

·
Nuclear engineer
02/2012 X5 35d M57Y CPO 99K miles NOKIAN WR G3 12K miles
17,466 Posts
I got a new battery and alternator but the problem never been solved every time I start my car it won't start
No warranty on the parts or the work? Why did you get new parts without first fixing the problem?

Draining is NOT a battery or an alternator problem.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts