BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After over 10 years with my Accord, I decided to finally join the BMW club with a 340i xDrive. After reading these forums for over a year, I knew that I needed the adaptive suspension with xDrive, so I went with the Track Handling Package.

Instead of ordering one, I decided to look for a 2016 to take advantage of the great residuals right now and I found this great Black Sapphire MSport with the Track Handling and the lovely orbit grey 18" wheels. Coral Red wasn't my first choice for the interior but it looks way better in person and it's really growing on me. I'm loving the combination of the adaptive suspension and the super sport tires, they help the car really grip on the curves.

I was going to wait for the 2017 to get CarPlay, but I needed a car now and I really wouldn't have been able to afford all these packages with the current residuals on the 2017s. Thanks again to everyone this forum who helped with the lease figures.

So far so good, but I can't wait to let the car stretch it's legs. Maybe I'll have to go to my local track.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Congrat nice pick up with excellent options.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Looks great! My 340 is black sapphire with coral red interior as well. Wasn't my first choice color combo either but it is very sharp looking. Mine has adjustable suspension as well and it was the best $700 I've ever spent. Enjoy!

·
Freedom isn't free!!
19,809 Posts
Congrats! Great color combo. Did you get everything on your lease clarified?

·
Ich liebe mein BMW
3,700 Posts
Looks sharp, Congrats!

·
Been there, Done that.
5,152 Posts
Congrats! Track handling package wheels are starting to grow on me. I kind of like the 19's more.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Congrats! I came from a 2000 Taurus before I made the jump, so I know how good it feels after a long wait. The Taurus was a perfectly reliable car, but there is something intangible about the bimmer. Enjoy it!

·
Trend Setter!
977 Posts
Congrats...
Nice sporty grocery beater..

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Congrats on the new ride. Is that coral red leather?
Yes, Coral Red!

Looks great! My 340 is black sapphire with coral red interior as well. Wasn't my first choice color combo either but it is very sharp looking. Mine has adjustable suspension as well and it was the best $700 I've ever spent. Enjoy!
I'm loving the adaptive suspension. The difference between comfort and sport is huge.

I think Darth Vader would be jealous of the color.
Haha, I love this!

Congrats! Great color combo. Did you get everything on your lease clarified?
Yeah, it all worked out once I had them show me the actual numbers. There ended up being an acquisition fee hidden in the cap cost that I had them take out, plus the tax was still rolled in with some of the quotes they were giving me. I was pretty happy with everything at the end.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
awesome car....ciograts!!

·
Registered
483 Posts
Gorgeous! I was considering that 340i combo (minus the Xdrive) myself - I think you made a great choice.... :thumbup:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Great looking car, congrats!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Congrats on the new car. How did you get the M Sport package without fog lamps? Looks much better like that
The Track Handling Package gets rid of the fog lamps. I guess it's so more air gets into the engine bay or something.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts