Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was on my way home on the interstate and my exit that i was getting off of was backed up. Theres construction going on here, they are opening another lane to the right of where i was, to make the exit wider and tone down these backups. So to the right, there is some extra pavement. It stretches all the way down to the main road, but it is block off by barricades. Theres a gap in between the barricades, so one could presumably cut in between the barricades and go down the side pavement.

Well, someone did, actually 2 people did. The car right behind me was sorta inching up to me, and going off to the barricades. I knew what he was gonna do, and i figured he's an impatient moron. I didnt pay any more attention the, but as he escaped my range of sight, I heard someone blaring their horn and slamming on their brakes. I guess a truck had already been flying down the shoulder, and he ran into the other car. This big red pick'em-up truck just plowed right into the back car that was behind me. As he hit him, the car must have skidded 20 feet northeast of where my car was.

As i saw it, i was thinking, "Damn thats a pretty bad accident. Serves them both right." But as i was driving off, i realized that the car could have swerved and plowed into me just as well :yikes:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts