I went to the main dealer to pick up my car today, and there it was: the brand new E90.
It was a 320i model, some light blue colour (nice one) with some 18' alloy wheels and run flat tyres.
1. Car looks modern. Not pretty, but more modern. I still cannot find the right word for that.
2. It has lost some of its' "posh"ness compared with the e46.
3. It is bigger than the E46, but I dont think it is more heavy. It looks more "exxagerated" I might say.
4. Doors dont close like how they do with the E46. Forget that "bulletproof sound", when its doors close, they remind me of a japanese car.
5. It really looks abit japanese. I dont know how to describe it, but it looks like a japanese car. But, it cant be right, it has the rondel badge.
Would i buy it?
Definitely not now. Car is bigger, and looks a bit flimsy.
Did the materials quality get worse? i am not really sure, but I think it did.
P.S. The cocpit/interior REALLY SUCKS!!! I mean it does. Really. Horrible.