·
Registered
3,088 Posts
could be anyones, but yeah, someone here has an identical car

·
Registered
5,274 Posts
:rofl:

My dyslexia is at it again. When I read the title I thought it said, "I think someone jacked off on our pics."

·
Registered
5,274 Posts
It's better when I'm playing texas hold'em, and I hear someone layed down a "nine" and a "Jack off suit"
:rofl:

Classic:thumbup:

·
Registered
142 Posts
Oh man!
They sooooo jacked that 1st pic from DDM's website!
and they're selling it for twice of what DDM's selling it for!
The 2nd pic is of [email protected]'s car the Willis(RIP).
Man, Imma e-mail DDM & Jo! They've gotta see that!

·
YeS...
3,386 Posts
I know those guys. Project mspec were the ones that worked on my car before. They are good peoples. I think that picture is of jvcajita old car.

Those guys are part of this forum as well, thats how i got in contact with them in the past. They probly just have a few bumpers and are selling them with installation. and maybe even painted. :dunno:

·
Registered
4 Posts
I guess the internet police have caught me!

Sorry guys if I was stepping on anyone's toes. I needed pics quick since everyone who was inquiring about bumpers wanted to see what they look like. No one's pics will be used in any future posts, we have our own now, SORRY AGAIN!!!

Also in reference to my prices, you will be hard pressed to find better prices at local aftermarket body part warehouses around new york city. I think what we charge is a fair price when factoring in shipping. We also have bumpers and other parts in stock as well. Everyone has to eat.

-Thanks
-M-Spec Performance

·
e39 m5 touring aspirant
1,725 Posts
I guess the internet police have caught me!

Sorry guys if I was stepping on anyone's toes. I needed pics quick since everyone who was inquiring about bumpers wanted to see what they look like. No one's pics will be used in any future posts, we have our own now, SORRY AGAIN!!!

Also in reference to my prices, you will be hard pressed to find better prices at local aftermarket body part warehouses around new york city. I think what we charge is a fair price when factoring in shipping. We also have bumpers and other parts in stock as well. Everyone has to eat.

-Thanks
-M-Spec Performance
had to use my personal login on this since i didn't want euro dyne to get dragged in to this...

anyway, my company had a mishap once when kaptom540's rear bumper's picture was sent to us by one of our distributors as a supposed installed pic...we had it corrected right away and removed.

just sad though that ur reasoning was cuz u couldn't find pics right away so u just went ahead and hurriedly took pics of other people's property without their permission.

i would've been cool if u asked beforehand since i'd love to whore out my good ol willis! but then again...how sure are we that the bumper i installed on my previous car is exactly the same bumper as u r selling locally in ny? that bumper on my car specifically was bought on ebay...so i wouldn't be certain if it came from china, taiwan, etc...i just don't want unknowing consumers buy something that isn't what they thought it would be...

anyway, i'm happy that ur responding to this issue right away and to my email...hopefully though u remove the pictures from that craigslist ad too since i just refreshed that page and my picture is still there...

no harm, no foul though...just don't let it happen again with any other people cuz sometimes there are douches out there that can easily make a quick buck from mistakes like this... :thumbup:

·
Retired Hotness!
921 Posts
I'll be the one to ask... How would you prove that is your car? I keep looking at it looking for something that jumps out and shows some difinitive...... Everything I see in that pic can be purchased and installed......

I understand where you guys stand on this, I am just curious as to what you see that I do not.....

I see a white dot on the pass side of the windshield, but that is the only thing that stands out... was that the identifier?

·
e39 m5 touring aspirant
1,725 Posts
I'll be the one to ask... How would you prove that is your car? I keep looking at it looking for something that jumps out and shows some difinitive...... Everything I see in that pic can be purchased and installed......

I understand where you guys stand on this, I am just curious as to what you see that I do not.....

I see a white dot on the pass side of the windshield, but that is the only thing that stands out... was that the identifier?
Here's where I first posted it up =) I hope this is more than enough proof =)...

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=234698

It was DIY that I did a while back...and that driveway used to be at my old house =)

also...I'm one of the few hard core guys who loved eyelids!!! =P ur one of them too =P

oh and one more thing!!! =)

right click the image on that craigslist ad! check out the url address its located from!!! =P now tell me if i'm going bonkers if it's not coming from "jvcajita's" photobucket!!! lol...

·
e39 m5 touring aspirant
1,725 Posts
To get him to change the pics FAST just log onto photobucket and swap out the image of your car with one of a goatse (google that). Keep the filename the same so the Craigslist pic still works but shows a different imge and BAM! It'll be changed in no time!
if i do that...then i'll have a goatse on my DIY thread too =P! PJ ur a riot!, lol!

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
To get him to change the pics FAST just log onto photobucket and swap out the image of your car with one of a goatse (google that). Keep the filename the same so the Craigslist pic still works but shows a different imge and BAM! It'll be changed in no time!
I like how you think!

also, jo has a rebel xt, and this is the info to the pic.

Exif IFD0

* Camera Make = Canon
* Camera Model = Canon EOS DIGITAL REBEL XT
* Picture Orientation = normal (1)
* X-Resolution = 72/1 = 72.00
* Y-Resolution = 72/1 = 72.00
* X/Y-Resolution Unit = inch (2)
* Last Modified Date/Time = 2007:10:05 12:21:52
* Y/Cb/Cr Positioning (Subsampling) = co-sited / datum point (2)

Exif Sub IFD

* Exposure Time (1 / Shutter Speed) = 1/13 second = 0.07692 second
* Lens F-Number/F-Stop = 45/10 = F4.50
* Exposure Program = n/a (0)
* ISO Speed Ratings = 400
* Exif Version = 0221
* Original Date/Time = 2007:10:05 12:21:52
* Digitization Date/Time = 2007:10:05 12:21:52
* Components Configuration = 0x01,0x02,0x03,0x00 / YCbCr
* Shutter Speed Value (APEX) = 242512/65536
Shutter Speed (Exposure Time) = 1/13.00 second
* Aperture Value (APEX) = 284416/65536
Aperture = F4.50
* Exposure Bias (EV) = 0/2 = 0.00
* Metering Mode = pattern / multi-segment (5)
* Flash = Flash did not fire, compulsory flash mode
* Focal Length = 34/1 mm = 34.00 mm
* Maker Note =
* Colour Space = sRGB (1)
* Image Width = 3456 pixels
* Image Height = 2304 pixels
* Focal Plane X-Resolution = 3456000/874 = 3954.23
* Focal Plane Y-Resolution = 2304000/582 = 3958.76
* Focal Plane X/Y-Resolution Unit = inch (2)
* Custom Rendered = normal process (0)
* Exposure Mode = auto exposure (0)
* White Balance = auto (0)
* Scene Capture Type = standard (0)

Exif IFD1

* Compression = JPEG compression (6)
* X-Resolution = 72/1 = 72.00
* Y-Resolution = 72/1 = 72.00
* X/Y-Resolution Unit = inch (2)

1 - 20 of 42 Posts