BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i drive a 1997 528i, i just purchased a set of BBS wheels off my buddy who has a 1997 540i !!
My question is what springs are best recommended to the right job. I am not looking to get a tougher racing style ride, i just want to give the car a sportier look ?? NEED HELP PLEASE??

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I want to lower my e39.....what springs should i buy ???HELP

I drive a 1997 528i, i just purchased a set of BBS wheels off my buddies 1997 540i !!
My question is what springs are best recommended to the right job. I am not looking to get a tougher racing style ride, i just want to give the car a sportier look ?? NEED HELP PLEASE??

·
Premium Member
17,427 Posts
H&R springs + Koni shocks...

mw

·
Registered
232 Posts
i drive a 1997 528i, i just purchased a set of BBS wheels off my buddy who has a 1997 540i !!
Do u want to change your absorber as well?? Or only want to change the spring??

·
Bimmerfest *******
830 Posts

·
brandon
428 Posts
I'll have to work on a better sig for myself here....

I was playing in lightroom with this pic and now my car looks silver...LOL!

My sig will have to have some gold in it tho :D

·
Registered
2 Posts
Loweing

I just insatlled koni with H&R sports and I love them it's smoother than the stock suspension and it looks awsome.:thumbup:

·
Registered
717 Posts
I just insatlled koni with H&R sports and I love them it's smoother than the stock suspension and it looks awsome.:thumbup:
PICS?!?!

To OP, I have H&R/Koni adjustables. :thumbup:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts