BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im not even waiting for mine to arrive I just haven't even found one yet; even the ones at auction aren't a great deal right now, especially after all the fees. But that's why they're more at dealers too, I'll keep looking I know I'll find one. Can't wait.

·
Registered
245 Posts
I just haven't even found one yet; even the ones at auction aren't a great deal right now...:bawling:
Every day you look for a "great deal" is a day spent without the pleasure of owning (and driving) one.

I get a good deal every time I get behind the wheel.

·
Yup.
538 Posts
I honestly believe that a 6er is one of the best values in its class right now - for a $90k car new, with enough push to be satisfied, panache and styling, and a perfect mixture of luxury and pure driving satisfaction. No other sub $40k car can give me what I personally want for the price, even considering the service costs.

I feel like I'm winning every day that I drive my car, as Laslo mentioned earlier - and if I had paid $4k more when I purchased it, I'd probably still feel the same way today!

The difference to me is the mod budget. Otherwise, these cars can be a steal depending on your location, and obviously condition of the car sold.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah thats where I'm at too, but I just can't mentally spend more than 40k. But yes totally agreed that for 40,000 or even 50,000 I can't think of a car I would rather have, and I have looked at a lot of cars!!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Yeah thats where I'm at too, but I just can't mentally spend more than 40k. But yes totally agreed that for 40,000 or even 50,000 I can't think of a car I would rather have, and I have looked at a lot of cars!!
How about <$1000 a month for 72 months for a NEW 2010 650i. 4 year free maintanance. With 20-25k off MFSR and BMW 0.9% financing, it is a hack of deal for a new 650i. :thumbup:

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Okay its finally decided, it is more than I wanted to spend but only by a bit, and I think I'm still getting a good deal 2007 650i 34k miles, CPO, Triple Black, M6 Wheels, , H&R Springs, H&R Spacers, Black grill LED lights. Just had a break service and has great records from Fields BMW, our local dealer in Orlando
[/URL]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
Congrats, the car looks very nice.

·
539 South!
39 Posts
Best of luck - looks very nice and unique.

·
It's the Principle
174 Posts
What kind of Grill is that?

Okay its finally decided, it is more than I wanted to spend but only by a bit, and I think I'm still getting a good deal 2007 650i 34k miles, CPO, Triple Black, M6 Wheels, , H&R Springs, H&R Spacers, Black grill LED lights, . And NIB OEM ellipsoids, original springs, original chrome. grill. Just had a break service and has great records from Fields BMW, our local dealer in Orlando. He was asking 44,000. Im getting it for $42,000. So I will have some oem wheels, and springs for sale. I already am working on a deal on the wheels though.
[/URL]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
he just said it was a black mantle grill, he also has the original chrome, I feel like I might like the chrome better, how easy is it to change? Is it something you could change weekly if you wanted too. lol.

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
he just said it was a black mantle grill, he also has the original chrome, I feel like I might like the chrome better, how easy is it to change? Is it something you could change weekly if you wanted too. lol.
I just did mine last week. Takes about 10 minutes the first time you try it. You use the hook from a bungee cord to pull on the tabs to unclip the grill without needing to remove the bumper.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I just did mine last week. Takes about 10 minutes the first time you try it. You use the hook from a bungee cord to pull on the tabs to unclip the grill without needing to remove the bumper.
so 10 minutes the first time&#8230; that means it'll be quicker the second time then its very easy to change on the regular.

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
so 10 minutes the first time***8230; that means it'll be quicker the second time then its very easy to change on the regular.
Probably 3 minutes the second time around. Once you know how to undo the clips from the outside it's very easy to remove a grill. You pull the first grill then reach in through the opening and remove the second grill from behind in 30 seconds.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
very nice ride! do like those M6 wheels. glad it worked out for you.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts