BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hELLO EVERYONE, i HAVE JUST FOUND THIS WEBSITE.

I am looking into a a BMW 745i 2002or 3?? $$$:confused:

But anyways I am also worried about maintanence and problems that may effect my life. So does anyone here own a 7 series that can tell me if it is actually good to buy or should I consider buying a BENZ or JAGUAR???

I am soo confused because too many peole tell me Bimmers are breaking down and stuff ?? Then again same with Audi and Benz too.

Please need info. THANKs:eeps:

·
Registered
397 Posts
Stay away from Jag at all costs. They will look good sitting in your driveway but thats where they will stay or they will be on a flat bed headed back to the dealership.

I own a 745 i and absolutely love it. Remember 40 & 40. 40 thousand dollard and under 40k miles. Extended service contract to 6yrs/ 100k miles. You pay for nothing else but tires and gas to 100k. The performance and ride is the best I hav ever had. Its a muscle car in a tuxedo that will turn heads and attract the right type of women ( gold diggers)!

Take your time and look teh right one is out there and she is waiting for you.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
ajfB004 said:
Stay away from Jag at all costs. They will look good sitting in your driveway but thats where they will stay or they will be on a flat bed headed back to the dealership.

I own a 745 i and absolutely love it. Remember 40 & 40. 40 thousand dollard and under 40k miles. Extended service contract to 6yrs/ 100k miles. You pay for nothing else but tires and gas to 100k. The performance and ride is the best I hav ever had. Its a muscle car in a tuxedo that will turn heads and attract the right type of women ( gold diggers)!

Take your time and look teh right one is out there and she is waiting for you.
:stupid:
Find an under 40k miles 2003 and extend the service contract to 6/100. You'll be out nothing for repairs until 100k or 2009. You will love the car and cost of owning will be relatively low.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well guys thanks for the support it kinda helped a bit.

But I have been also told that 2003 models have less probs then 2002 because of some Software upgrade from BMW but that was the only major thing.

Well its now time to probably get that BMW and baby it. I own a Honda Accord now and it never has broke on me same with our VW Jetta VR6 but It just worries me to think that people say there are problems occuring with thier BMW's 7-Series.

But I will have to get one seeing I am inlove with the whole "7" SEXY BEAST love it.BMW 745i

·
Registered
14 Posts
if you are interested still... i have a 03 titanium 745i with 47k miles with the extended warranty to 100k for sale.

·
Registered
155 Posts
I have an '03, and it has been great. Only problems with it were minor, and all fixed under warranty (weak battery, air conditioner resisitor, software upgrades). Look for a CPO with the extended 6/100 warranty.

·
Registered
551 Posts
I had a June build 2003 745i. The car was a champ. No issues to speak of. It did go through software revision 8.x to 19.x in its life. Every software upgrade you could sense an improvement. I almost hated to turn it in at the end of its lease. The 650i that replaced it is also a great car. It was an easy trade.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts