Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On July 15, 2000, I picked up my 2000 Titanium Silver M Coupe from Franco Karzag at Cutter BMW. For me, it was a combination of joy and trepidation to drive off in my mean machine, with the trepidation wearing off very quickly on my drive back to the Los Angeles area. For Franco, it was his first ever BMW sold at Cutter's. Working with Franco and Jon was a breeze, and anyone who is looking to buy a new BMW should consider giving them a holler.

I haven't been to any BMW forums for awhile, but I was prompted to find them again after getting the invitation to Cutter's 10th Anniversary Sale. While I won't be able to go to the sale, I'm glad I found this forum, and plan to at least do some serious lurking here in the future. And, one of these days when my wife and I are taking a weekend in the Santa Barbara area, I'll have to stop by the dealership and say hi.

Andy

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hi Andy! Great to hear from you. Yes indeed, you were my very first BMW sale at Cutter Motors! Time has really flown by since then. I really appreciate you getting me started. Keep in touch with us and be sure to stop by at the next bimmerfest.

Franco:)

·
I'm a Mac
17,699 Posts
AndyMonro said:
On July 15, 2000, I picked up my 2000 Titanium Silver M Coupe from Franco Karzag at Cutter BMW. For me, it was a combination of joy and trepidation to drive off in my mean machine, with the trepidation wearing off very quickly on my drive back to the Los Angeles area. For Franco, it was his first ever BMW sold at Cutter's. Working with Franco and Jon was a breeze, and anyone who is looking to buy a new BMW should consider giving them a holler.

I haven't been to any BMW forums for awhile, but I was prompted to find them again after getting the invitation to Cutter's 10th Anniversary Sale. While I won't be able to go to the sale, I'm glad I found this forum, and plan to at least do some serious lurking here in the future. And, one of these days when my wife and I are taking a weekend in the Santa Barbara area, I'll have to stop by the dealership and say hi.

Andy

Who is this really? Jon? ;-)

Welcome aboard Andy!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts