BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm selling my car next month and need a cheap(ish) daily driver until I can find the "right" 93-94 911 RS America. Anybody have any ideas for a fun car in the low to mid 20s?

Some of my thoughts, used S2000, VW GTI, WRX. But I doubt any of those would fall in my pricing scheme. Help me out guys, can't think of anything I'd want to drive that's not in the 35-40k range.

And anybody know how soon you have to buy another car after selling yours before the sales tax credit expires?

·
Rest in peace, Coach
9,106 Posts
obLu said:
I'm selling my car next month and need a cheap(ish) daily driver until I can find the "right" 93-94 911 RS America. Anybody have any ideas for a fun car in the low to mid 20s?

Some of my thoughts, used S2000, VW GTI, WRX. But I doubt any of those would fall in my pricing scheme. Help me out guys, can't think of anything I'd want to drive that's not in the 35-40k range.

And anybody know how soon you have to buy another car after selling yours before the sales tax credit expires?
Low to mid 20's? How about a '00 323Ci?

·
Rest in peace, Coach
9,106 Posts
Mystikal said:
Probably not many BMW owners would agree with this pick, but this is my personal choice:

My favorite thing to do to a type-R owner, walk up to them and ask them what's with all the poseur type-R stickers on his/her car. :D

·
The Original Dr. Phil
10,985 Posts
The HACK said:

My favorite thing to do to a type-R owner, walk up to them and ask them what's with all the poseur type-R stickers on his/her car. :D
:lmao:

Oh but the memories, I had a non poseur for a short while. A little harder to spot then the one Mystikal posted but most likely faster.........it was a r_i_c_e time in my life:bigpimp: :rolleyes:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
nate328Ci said:

C&D beat both of those times this month

0-60 in 5.8 and the 1/4 in [email protected]! :yikes:

I like the Type R :)
Didn't C&D test a 330Ci? :D I know, I know, I'm just being an ass, like you. :p

I'm just going by the best times for a 330 that I've seen to date, which are the 6.1/14.8 that C&D got on the first test and the 6.2/14.9 that R&T got this month.

And you better like the Type-R, it can 0wn your ass on the auto-x course. ;)

·
I like cookies.
18,102 Posts
Mystikal said:

Didn't C&D test a 330Ci? :D I know, I know, I'm just being an ass, like you. :p

I'm just going by the best times for a 330 that I've seen to date, which are the 6.1/14.8 that C&D got on the first test and the 6.2/14.9 that R&T got this month.
coupes must just be faster :thumb:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.