Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
I love how the combination of a moddeds suspension and driver incompetence combined to make a minor initial goof into THAT. Too funny. Imagine this guy out on a track. Okay, don't.

·
Rest in peace, Coach
9,106 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: idiot + modified civic =

cenotaph said:

Thanks.

What a moron.
Duude, don't call Bol a moron. :confused:

·
Ex-Dictator
26,111 Posts
I think cenotaph was commenting on the video, not bol. :dunno:

·
Crazy Canadian
1,095 Posts
Alex Baumann said:
I think cenotaph was commenting on the video, not bol. :dunno:

I would tend to agree although I did have to take a second read at it! :D

·
OMGWTFBBQ
11,262 Posts
bol said:

I would tend to agree although I did have to take a second read at it! :D
One of my favorite "Simpsons" lines..."I am from Canada, so they think I am slow, eh." I think I like that so much because like my baby's crib, I was made in Canada. :D

·
Crazy Canadian
1,095 Posts
clyde325xiT said:

One of my favorite "Simpsons" lines..."I am from Canada, so they think I am slow, eh." I think I like that so much because like my baby's crib, I was made in Canada. :D

:tsk: :tsk: :tsk:

·
Registered
678 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: idiot + modified civic =

The HACK said:

Duude, don't call Bol a moron. :confused:
:confused: :confused:

I thought it was perfectly clear. Both statements were in their own paragraph. Each paragraph refers to a different thing. First I thanked bol, then I called the idiot in the civic a moron. Didn't think it was that complicated. :dunno: If I wanted to call bol a moron, I would've said something like "Thanks, you moron". Everyone seem a little jumpy lately.

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: idiot + modified civic =

cenotaph said:

:confused: :confused:

I thought it was perfectly clear. Both statements were in their own paragraph. Each paragraph refers to a different thing. First I thanked bol, then I called the idiot in the civic a moron. Didn't think it was that complicated. :dunno: If I wanted to call bol a moron, I would've said something like "Thanks, you moron". Everyone seem a little jumpy lately.
What a moron...:tsk:

:p

·
Ex-Dictator
26,111 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: idiot + modified civic =

cenotaph said:
It's all fine, cenotaph. We have cleared the situation already, party on :)

·
Ex-Dictator
26,111 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: idiot + modified civic =

Mystikal said:

What a moron...:tsk:

:p
who let this guy in ? :tsk: :D

·
Registered
678 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: idiot + modified civic =

Alex Baumann said:

It's all fine, cenotaph. We have cleared the situation already, party on :)

I know, but it sounded like there was still a little doubt so I cleared it up. :D

·
Ex-Dictator
26,111 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: idiot + modified civic =

cenotaph said:
I know, but it sounded like there was still a little doubt so I cleared it up. :D
I was sure that it was a misunderstanding. Next time feel free to waste some bandwidth :D :bigpimp:

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: idiot + modified civic =

Alex Baumann said:

who let this guy in ? :tsk: :D
Al was on security but I bribed him with a mysterious package labeled "Z" on the side. :eeps:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts