Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Vendor
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FINALLY, A TRULY OEM SOLUTION TO UPDATE THE ANCIENT OUTDATED IDRIVE 4!

https://retrofitmybimmer.com

Retrofit My Bimmer proudly offers iDrive 6 OEM Plug and Play NBT EVO Retrofit kits from a name you can trust.

All Retrofit My Bimmer iDrive 6 retrofit kits come with a OEM iDrive 6 headunit fully Activated/Pre-Coded to your VIN with Lifetime Fullscreen Apple Carplay , Android Screen Mirroring, Video in Motion, Sirius XM, ///M Lap Timer, ///M Sport Display, Enhanced Bluetooth , and BMW APPS.

WiFi Antenna (for Apple CarPlay/Android Screen Mirroring connection) is also included. Included FREE of charge also is the latest map update (2020) + BMW ENET Cable (Future TouchScreen + Digital Cluster Coding FREE OF CHARGE with each purchase).

SIMPLY REMOVE YOUR CURRENT IDRIVE HEADUNIT AND REPLACE WITH OUR IDRIVE 6 HEADUNIT AND ENJOY FULLSCREEN CARPLAY / ANDROID SCREEN MIRRORING (WAZE, GOOGLE MAPS, APPLE MAPS AND MORE!).

WHY BUY FROM US

Simple OEM Plug and Play solution.
Use your current iDrive screen and controller.
No Coding required.
Easy Install Guide/Video.
Support Included (Phone/Facetime).
Sponsored Vendor on Bimmerfest 5+ Years
Ships Same Day/Next Day
Everything Included to accomplish iDrive 6 Retrofit + Support Included
USA BASED Veteran Owned and Operated, Military Discounts Available for all Active Duty/Veterans :roundel:

What does each Retrofit My Bimmer retrofit kit include?

All Retrofit My Bimmer retrofit kits include a iDrive 6 NBT EVO head unit fully precoded and activated to your VIN along with a Wifi Antenna (for Apple CarPlay connection). Included FREE of charge also is the latest map update (2020). BMW ENET Cable is also included in case customer wants to upgrade to Touchscreen or Digital Cluster in the future (Free of Charge).

Does Sirius XM Satellite Radio / HD Radio still work?

Yes! All Retrofit My Bimmer iDrive 6 OEM retrofit kits will be Satellite Radio prepared so your current subscription will continue to work using our Plug and Play retrofit kit.

2014-2015 Vehicles will require ATM Retrofit to retain OEM Navigation and Connected Services. (Message us we can Provide).

Most of our customers with 2014-2015 vehicles don***8217;t mind as they plan on using Fullscreen Carplay for Google Maps, Waze and Apple Maps. Everything else in the car will function as OEM.

2016 2/3/4/M3/M4 Series are equipped with ATM already and will retain OEM Nav + Connected Services.

Does Retrofit My Bimmer sell Touchscreens / Offer other Retrofits?

YES! Retrofit My Bimmer has both non and touch variants of both 8.8" and 10.25" screens. We also have 6WB Clusters for a full digital cluster.

Retrofit My Bimmer ships USPS 2 DAY Priority Insured with Tracking (Signature Required).

Ships Same Day or Next Day (Depends what time of day Order is placed).Tracking information will be provided to you via Email once available.

*Screen is NOT INCLUDED and is ONLY SHOWN for DEMONSTRATION PURPOSES. WITH OUR SOLUTION YOU UTILIZE YOUR CURRENT iDRIVE SCREEN AND CONTROLLER. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PURCHASE TOUCHSCREEN CONTACT US!*

Simple and Seamless solutions from a name you can trust in the BMW Retrofits/Coding scene.

If you have any questions about compatibility or the process , shoot me a pm!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts