Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Grand Panjandrum
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I go out late last night to buy a bunch of cheap red wine to use in making the traditional mulled wine I'm called on to make each year for all festive occasions (Christmas dinner today) and all my FM presets had disappeared. Bummer - but I took this as an excuse to extend my drive and reinput the presets manually. Found some new channels and had overcome my irritation by the time I got back home.

Went in to change tone etc. settings (since these had also reset themselves) and came back to the presets to find - lo and behold - all my previous presets were back and the new ones were gone!!

Bizarre! Anyone have a similar experience??

·
Banned
6,970 Posts
fitch said:
So I go out late last night to buy a bunch of cheap red wine to use in making the traditional mulled wine I'm called on to make each year for all festive occasions (Christmas dinner today) and all my FM presets had disappeared. Bummer - but I took this as an excuse to extend my drive and reinput the presets manually. Found some new channels and had overcome my irritation by the time I got back home.

Went in to change tone etc. settings (since these had also reset themselves) and came back to the presets to find - lo and behold - all my previous presets were back and the new ones were gone!!

Bizarre! Anyone have a similar experience??
Happens all the time. Especially when you use the other key fob! (Each fob stores separate stations.) However, if it's the same key fob, a lot of us have reported this problem. I'm discussing it right now with Chuck92103 on Coneey's thread about AS.

·
Grand Panjandrum
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Malibubimmer said:
Happens all the time. Especially when you use the other key fob! (Each fob stores separate stations.) However, if it's the same key fob, a lot of us have reported this problem. I'm discussing it right now with Chuck92103 on Coneey's thread about AS.
Same key fob (interesting point though - I'd better use the other fob from time to time to keep it charged up I guess). And yup, I was just reading the highjacked Coneey thread - I agree that the time spent hassling with the BMW folks is so irritating that one really wants to be sure the problem will reproduce itself and that one's got a whole bunch of them before going in to the dealer.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts