BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I have a problem thats probably not unique but out of no where no warning no nothing my radio is on mute, cant unmute at all, also cannot change it out of FM always flips back, i have no audio what so ever... not seatbelt not any of them, anyone have an idea if it just needs a reset or maybe amp or fuse blown, MPM , idrive controller ??

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've was struggling with the same issue for a few weeks now. Changed and checked fuses for the radio and nothing worked. For some weird reason today I checked the fuse for the cd changer in the glove box (which I never use) and it popped. so hey, I Replaced it with another fuse for the hell of it. Turned the car on and was surprised by the charm it makes when the key is in the ignition. First thing came to mind was to check the audio and Boom! It was working once again! Problem solved without me even trying to fix it at the time lol. Whew so glad it isn't the Logic 7 amp like I was told.

·
Registered
5,787 Posts
Try the three finger reset .. By holding down both eject buttons and the volume button at the same time..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts