BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I start the car and drive off pretty quick - probably beat the headlights leveling themselves out. I look at the iDrive screen and it's solid red (rust color). Radio works, can change channels, but no response from the nice red screen. I needed to hold in the volume button for 30-40 seconds to reboot iDrive - then it was fine. Aside from the obvious, wait a little before driving off, I assume this is a fluke? :eeps:

·
Chicks dig Wagons!
4,846 Posts
So I start the car and drive off pretty quick - probably beat the headlights leveling themselves out. I look at the iDrive screen and it's solid red (rust color). Radio works, can change channels, but no response from the nice red screen. I needed to hold in the volume button for 30-40 seconds to reboot iDrive - then it was fine. Aside from the obvious, wait a little before driving off, I assume this is a fluke? :eeps:
That's odd. I've only had that happen once - right after they reflashed the car. It took a few moments for the system to reacquire the sat signal and all that. Afterwards, it was fine.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts